197 insurance

I was very pleasantly surprised when I got my F1 at the insurance.

I'm 26 with 6 yrs no claims. My old rusty Ford Puma was about £800 to insure.
This Clio is £465! Snapped their hand off at that :tongueout:

My 197 insurance (Finland) costs 400£ including:

-Traffic insurance
-Crash insurance with 150€ excess
- Moose crash/Fire/Theft insurance
-Vandalism insurance
- Car tow service

also a lot depends on the Clio! My R27 F1 was a lot cheaper to insure (by around 650 the first year!!) when I got it compared to a std 197. I assume as they are classed as being a group of 500 and not the same car as the standard Clio 197 which I'd assume there has been a lot more crashed?

Insurance comes down to one thing and one only!

They are insuring the risk of those driving the car and the place it is kept.

Right person in the right place and it is cheap as chips to insure.

My 197 insurance (Finland) costs 400£ including:

-Traffic insurance
-Crash insurance with 150€ excess
- MOOSE CRASH/Fire/Theft insurance
-Vandalism insurance
- Car tow service
Haha that's amusing, do they actually state it covers crashing into a moose? Lol

On another note, my insurance is ridiculous, due to job, area that I live in, only 1 years no claims, 1 accident and 3 points (sp30).... Bear in mind mine isn't a sport it's a 1.2tce, ready?.... Just over £1700!!!

Ps I'm 24.

Haha that's amusing, do they actually state it covers crashing into a moose? Lol

On another note, my insurance is ridiculous, due to job, area that I live in, only 1 years no claims, 1 accident and 3 points (sp30).... Bear in mind mine isn't a sport it's a 1.2tce, ready?.... Just over £1700!!!

Ps I'm 24.

Jesus Christ! You should get on a multi-car policy if possible I saw a dramatic drop in price when I done this.

Mine is £347 for me, that's with Esure.

30 (29 when i took out the policy) and 6 years NCB, in a medium(ish) area.

23yo (when I took the policy out), 1 year NCB, 1 Fault claim (Motorcycle) - £600 FC in a bad area. Really does pay to shop about.

Ps I'm 24.

Thats correct. We do have lot of mooses around here and forests.

Jesus Christ! You should get on a multi-car policy if possible I saw a dramatic drop in price when I done this.

Was going to do this alongside my brother but he has an import ek9 civic so was still horrendous, and if anything put his insurance up lol. Oh well it will come down in time, is it fact or myth that it goes down when you hit 25?

Perhaps we should do a league table of cheapest to highest lol

Can't believe how much some are paying.

Similar Thread Suggestions