197 Cups more exclusive than R27s

So where's my bloody limited edition plaque?

Happened to be looking on the how many are left website we all know and love from topgear, the RenaultSport stats are very interesting.

According to their records only 380 odd 197 Cups were registered in the UK, with the R27 registering 420 odd ( must not have sold them all, some stayed abroad? ). So there you have it, all you R27 owners eat your heart out lol.

On that note, the rarest RenaultSport of ALL TIME...? Take your bets without cheating, answers below please. :smile:

Not going to answer as I recently looked at this web site, so know the answer.
What the hell is a Clio Renaultsport EXCLUSIVE???

Definitely the spider.

I've always wondered just how many 197s where sold with the sunroof before it was discontinued as an option.

That white R27 is for sale (still) surprisingly, wasn't it made for that guy whos brother had cancer or something along those lines? It looks amazing to be fair and i'm not even a fan of white cars.

As for that green colour, urgh ive been sick all over my keyboard. Alien Green is the ONLY green! Its like the complete oposite of the VXR green (ie : not sh*t in ever way).

Well I found out the other day that 225 megane f1s were all blue but they did make 3 black ones, there is one on pistonheads at the minute looks cool