197 Albi Blue Track car

Fair. Figured the weight saving is ok but the bank saving is even better with the 12
Might give it a test

Had a spare hour in the garage to got a bit carried away with the drill. didnt fancy the traditional bumper cuts so went down a different route. 270745589_2296411540499964_6574111475441763603_n.jpg270371265_2296411640499954_8893422234227241234_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, @RSRowe is Mr Duct3d, that'll be great to feed the V6 box.

Off-topic, but I take it you work for Brentacre? I been with them like 9-10 years now (shame they couldn't insure my E36 trackcar, "as you've not had a RWD car in the last year we cannot insure you" even though in the last 10yrs i've had 6yrs of that owning and dailying / tracking RWD cars, including 2 at the same time with Brentacre hahaha :poke: )

Reactions: RSRowe
Looks great, @RSRowe is Mr Duct3d, that'll be great to feed the V6 box.

Off-topic, but I take it you work for Brentacre? I been with them like 9-10 years now (shame they couldn't insure my E36 trackcar, "as you've not had a RWD car in the last year we cannot insure you" even though in the last 10yrs i've had 6yrs of that owning and dailying / tracking RWD cars, including 2 at the same time with Brentacre hahaha :poke: )
Ive got a V6 air box with @RSRowe Ducted due soon so will work really well.
In regards to insurance i sure do work for Brentacre, im in the process of trying to work a club discount for the clio members (waiting to hear back from the admin) Bmw are a nightmare at the moment to insurer because people went out and bought cheap compacts to learn how to drift and ended up stacking them. soon as you have 12 months ownership of the BMW we can then give it ago at insuring you

Ive got a V6 air box with @RSRowe Ducted due soon so will work really well.
In regards to insurance i sure do work for Brentacre, im in the process of trying to work a club discount for the clio members (waiting to hear back from the admin) Bmw are a nightmare at the moment to insurer because people went out and bought cheap compacts to learn how to drift and ended up stacking them. soon as you have 12 months ownership of the BMW we can then give it ago at insuring you

Yeah the V6 box will be great with a map.

Great work on the club discount, that would be amazing (as I love Brentacre).
Yeah that was told to me, but they know I am not your typical boy racer or chav, but yeah I guess it's the underwriters who had them by the balls.

Reactions: MikeColl93

Yeah that was told to me, but they know I am not your typical boy racer or chav, but yeah I guess it's the underwriters who had them by the balls.

Hopefully have something in place pretty soon in regards to offering discount, clio's are a perfect risk for us as claims stats are low they are cheap to modify and you find you dont get that many boy racers buying them which is a bonus also

Reactions: suj

Debatable:chris2:

• Haha
Reactions: suj