17" matt black alloys advice

Hi, I´m looking for some good looking 17" black matt wheels on my new RB7 Clio. This ones will be used only in winter times. Got some advices ? thanks for help :smile:

BTW: I found only two good looking and they are ASA GT2 and SPARCO DRIFT.
But dont know if its good enough.

OZ Ultraleggeras? Not chep but damn awesome. You could say to good for a winter wheel.

No doubt those ultraleggeras are awesome but i want to use them in winter. We got in Slovakia really dirty roads full of gravel an snow and use those expensive alloys will be madness. I want to spend max 200€ for each alloy.

No doubt those ultraleggeras are awesome but i want to use them in winter. We got in Slovakia really dirty roads full of gravel an snow and use those expensive alloys will be madness. I want to spend max 200€ for each alloy.

Do team dynamic 1.2's come in a matt finish of some kind? They'e cheapish.

Thanks bro, i will pick team dynamics... Pro Race 1.2 matt black. So these alloys are good quality? And which size? 17x7.0 or 17x7.5 ??? And what about ET?

17x7.5 ET45 I think is the ideal or 17x8 ET55, if you speak to them directly they'll be able to advise better though and there are wheel offset calculator online if you google it that can tell you what the difference will be.

anthracite wheels

does anyone know a place that powdercoats wheels and paint them anthracite, and do a decent job in the glasgow area?? as close a match to the standard 197 cup pack anthracite wheels. cheers guys.