16mm Spacers

Clarki99

Paid Member
Planning on fitting H&R or Eibach 16mm spacers and just wondered if anybody had found any bolts (including locking ones) that don't need cutting down. I think std bolts are about 28mm so another 16mm will mean 44mm and after a quick look I have only found 41mm or 50mm.

Cutting will be fine but the correct length ones out of the box would be easier.

Planning on fitting H&R or Eibach 16mm spacers and just wondered if anybody had found any bolts (including locking ones) that don't need cutting down. I think std bolts are about 28mm so another 16mm will mean 44mm and after a quick look I have only found 41mm or 50mm.

Cutting will be fine but the correct length ones out of the box would be easier.

both BenW and myself run 16mm eibach spacers with 41mm bolts and they fit perfectly,44mm bolts simply leave about 3 threads sticking out of the rear of the hub where as 41mm only have a thread or so sticking through,but basically as long as they go right through you know you've got the maximium hold from the bolt

as for the locking bolts,you can also get these in 41mm iirc but unfortunately they come with a 17mm key/nut to fit them,i want to keep the locking key/nut the same size as the other bolts (19mm) so i went for a longer set and cut them down which was really easy to do mate

both locking bolts and bolts where bought from larkspeed bud

both BenW and myself run 16mm eibach spacers with 41mm bolts and they fit perfectly,44mm bolts simply leave about 3 threads sticking out of the rear of the hub where as 41mm only have a thread or so sticking through,but basically as long as they go right through you know you've got the maximium hold from the bolt

as for the locking bolts,you can also get these in 41mm iirc but unfortunately they come with a 17mm key/nut to fit them,i want to keep the locking key/nut the same size as the other bolts (19mm) so i went for a longer set and cut them down which was really easy to do mate

both locking bolts and bolts where bought from larkspeed bud
Perfect - thanks for the info'n