16mm Spacer pic. request of actual spacer

Yep, i've got the spacer in my hand, and the wheel off :smile: This is why i am so confused. Cause i see that spigot hits from inside the actuall ring that wheel lies on. So if i make it smaller the spacer wont be lying straight onto hub.

the spacer should have a larger chamfer from the spigot to the face the wheel sits on,this allows the bore of the spacer to be machine slightly deeper so in turn allowing the spacer to push further over the spigot on the hub mate

the spacer should have a larger chamfer from the spigot to the face the wheel sits on,this allows the bore of the spacer to be machine slightly deeper so in turn allowing the spacer to push further over the spigot on the hub mate

Alright mate, i get it. i will go to the guy who can mashine it out. Then he will make a deeper ring so that the spigot can sit inside further....

I tried today 20mm spacers, it looks good, but my tyres are messed up.. I couldnt find the 215/45 R17 winter, so i found 205/50 R17 and they are quiet big in size.. and but the tires fill out the arches completely now, it looks good, but i deffinatelly need 16mm spacers for my R26 wheels with 225/40 R18 rims..

Alright mate, i get it. i will go to the guy who can mashine it out. Then he will make a deeper ring so that the spigot can sit inside further....

I tried today 20mm spacers, it looks good, but my tyres are messed up.. I couldnt find the 215/45 R17 winter, so i found 205/50 R17 and they are quiet big in size.. and but the tires fill out the arches completely now, it looks good, but i deffinatelly need 16mm spacers for my R26 wheels with 225/40 R18 rims..

just make sure the chamfer you put on the spacer isn't bigger than the one on the inside of the wheel mate

Similar Thread Suggestions