06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Think he’s added up what he’s spent!
Always a mistake...
yeah never do that..think i could have had a quite posh car with a lady sitting next to me playing with my gear knob while im driving for what i had spent on my baby :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Big Ben
yeah never do that..think i could have had a quite posh car with a lady sitting next to me playing with my gear knob while im driving for what i had spent on my baby :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Think he’s added up what he’s spent!
Always a mistake...

No I haven't added up what I spent that never bothers me I just don't have that much at the moment lol and I'm off snowboarding next month.. however I am making a good financial move buying 6 tyres lol..

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Right also just been invoiced by Royal so my new wheel should be back in a couple of weeks now exciting times..

right Nurbergring dates came out yesterday and me and the Mrs are booked off for the weekend so now just need to get ferry's and hotels booked ... I've got my tyres on the way and stuff is selling on my eBay so i am getting some money together now i will be getting a mid box on order when PMS get back into work well getting a price and sorting one out for March going to be good getting steering wheel and tyres next week and paid so i can get some trackdays booked..

Reactions: trackspec197
have just been told my wheel is going to be back tomorrow so looks like ill have a job to do on Sunday..

Also forgot how good these look and tyres will be getting sorted very soon

20180111_124547.jpg

well just noticed they do need a little clean

Reactions: Pedro ramalho