197: 0-60mph MY 197

A Clio200 recently did a fast lap of the ring with the fuel light coming on as he entered the first corner, managed a whole lap with the fuel light on, so there's plenty of fuel in the car even with the light on, think it's about 5L iirc?

That vid was brilliant anyway, and that's when the cars at it's lightest :wink: make the most of it lol

Why not? I've never understood the whole "don't drive with your car with the tank that empty" thing.

So you go into a long sweeping bend, fuel runs away from the swirl pot/fuel pick up, and hey ho detonation, one wrecked engine. Also with more air in the tank you get more evaporation, plus more moisture in the fuel.

A Clio200 recently did a fast lap of the ring with the fuel light coming on as he entered the first corner, managed a whole lap with the fuel light on, so there's plenty of fuel in the car even with the light on, think it's about 5L iirc?

That vid was brilliant anyway, and that's when the cars at it's lightest :wink: make the most of it lol

Usually its about 30miles left i think when the warning light comes on

This was with work stuff in boot and a full tank of fuel on board. I was quite impressed as i could have stayed in 1st gear a little longer

Similar Thread Suggestions