Wrx sti

This next car mark? Love the hatchback stis, best looking they've made to date! Love the sound of a boxer aswell,you can always tell when a scoobies coming up the road. Would still rather have an evo :rolleyes:

This next car mark? Love the hatchback stis, best looking they've made to date! Love the sound of a boxer aswell,you can always tell when a scoobies coming up the road. Would still rather have an evo :rolleyes:

Not sure Jake just been looking at these and the megs with me not having a blast out of late,prob change my mined after a spin out ha!

seen a nice black WRX STI hatchback the other day and got me thinking.

I've been looking at these as a replacement for the clio in january.

From what I've been told these are very well screwed together...until you get to the engine. This particular 2.5L is supposed to be a bit chocolate. Alot have had new engines at a very early age.

Everyone's been telling me to save some cash and get an older 2.0 screamer. Nearly bullet proof apparently

Absaloute monsters! I would not attempt to keep up with one in the 197, you would get destroyed! Went in one for a white knuckle ride a couple years back! Little bit of poo came out!!!

I kept the new Wrx off my tail round the back end of the 'ring last year. Just couldn't get past me...and wasn't close enough to make me feel polite enough to let him past.

Got some good information on the same model in the first pic and they do look good but the 200 is staying and a new project will be happening soon.

At the risk of being banned from the forum (f**k it ill risk it this once), ill pass on the WRX...im white...British...legally insured and Drug-Free.....everything an Impreza owner isnt. People in these cars look like scratty thugs, sorry but its true.

If i was wrong, Subaru would still make them like they used to. They don't as they sadly attracted the completely wrong audience.

Similar Thread Suggestions