Why I hate cliosport.net...

the west mids lot aint bad, they have alot of piss take banter. but there is large clique that go behond banter and can be very rude, especially if asking for advice on trival things.

Agreed the midlands lot are a great bunch and meets are great

But be honest, does it look like a 340bhp car to you from that video?

If it is my 200 left the factory with 300bhp.

I was pretty amazed how immature people were on here with my suggestion of not using copper grease on brake pads yesterday. Maybe CS isn't all that bad.

If it is my 200 left the factory with 300bhp.

I was pretty amazed how immature people were on here with my suggestion of not using copper grease on brake pads yesterday. Maybe CS isn't all that bad.

If you're going to start an argument for arguments sake then what did you expect? It's a product that is proven to work but thousands of users around the world. Yes some people said some not very nice things about Cliosport.net; get over it.

Warm regards.

Thanks to Mike I almost threw up in his car on track ... That shows that it's fast cause them corners made me feel horrific lol!

And totes stole the mudflap thing :smile: :smile:

Best car on the forum minus mine :tongueout: haha!

My God this thread gets worse, everyone knows that a bog standard 172 is much faster than a supercharged 197.. So much so that everyone who says how slow it looks should show Mike up by booking on at Cadwell in September.. :wink:

Shocks.... What are they, someone said loose weight, I thought they was calling me a fat ba$tard but then realised that they meant shed some weight out of the car so who needs shocks lol.....

On a serious note coilovers, AST top mounts and fully poly bushed front subframe are currently in pieces on driveway lol

Pmsl u jokers, the way your car was leaning I thought u put micra shocks on lol! :tongueout:

Also..... Just for reference it was leaning due to the massive power it runs, most won't believe it from the RR readout so tonight i will make a video and that shows the 172 has 1billion bhp :tongueout:

Also..... Just for reference it was leaning due to the massive power it runs, most won't believe it from the RR readout so tonight i will make a video and that shows the 172 has 1billion bhp :tongueout:

I am sure someone will have one with more power :coffee:

Dear Chappers how bigger pinch of salt do I take??? People on here that know me will tell you what iam like last month I did 3 meets in a weekend. I have a easy going nature but their is a LINE????

A pinch of salt is a pinch of salt...

Fair play to you, but I think maybe it's the way you post; you seem to come across quite aggressive.

You may not mean to but it's just an observation.

As for Mike's 197, I don't think anyone was suggesting that a 172 is quicker.. but that 360 is a big number to be quoting whilst refusing to show dyno printouts.

Dyno printouts prove nothing tbh, its fairly easy to make a graph read 360bhp when its only 320bhp in reality. (Im not suggesting thats gone off though!) People need to realise that due to the perfo-hub and the fact its supercharged (and not turbo'd) that it will take more to lose traction.

**** what the haters think, as long as your happy!!! If your not, id be happy to swap my cup lol

I've no reason to doubt Mike at all, more anyone else and why anyone else gives a toss is be honest.

In the right hands a cup of tea works wonders tho......

[youtube]lhaqaninU3s[/youtube]