Why I hate cliosport.net...

Just seems at times to be anything 197/200 related and the minority just slates it. I love my 172 and yeah some people are great at giving advice and help but keep getting a minority that just take the p!ss big time. Keyboard warriors. Would understand if someone doubted the RR reading or asked to see a chart to see the torque curve....

I've been to a few CS meets with the Midlands lot. I'm sure Tom and Ryan can back me up when I say they're a good bunch!

Try going on meg sport, there are some proper tools on there.

CS can't hold a candle to those lot.

As for CS, majority are ok from what I've read although I do confess I don't read it a great deal, mainly spotted section.

Just seems at times to be anything 197/200 related and the minority just slates it. I love my 172 and yeah some people are great at giving advice and help but keep getting a minority that just take the p!ss big time. Keyboard warriors. Would understand if someone doubted the RR reading or asked to see a chart to see the torque curve....

Well I'm no "keyboard warrior" and if I was being brutally honest I watched Mikes video and I was left a little disappointed! I can only compare to standard and that's only a couple of seconds quicker than mine with potentially twice the power. Just being honest...

As for the 197/200! It will be a lot like that with the 200t when they start popping up here.

Cliosport is epic - you just got to take everything with a pinch of salt- ( although I did chuckle at the LY thread earlier )
full of dyno experts is CS all of a sudden. ( although to be fair chip is)

Its a laugh a day on there & I always find something to laugh & smile about + Ive sold circa 50 cars on there & EVERY Single person without question that has come has been sound ( just like on here)

Theres a few warriors - but probably only in proportion with most other forums.

I agree with megane sport- tools, especially some of the R26R owners- I went to a meet at bluewater & all the did was all stand by the drivers doors of their cars. all of them.

S

after reading the thread this morning over on CS.net i just got the impression people were jealous, and showed it through negitivity, dont worry about it they will still be trying to chase that magic 172/182 figure,

Dear Chappers how bigger pinch of salt do I take??? People on here that know me will tell you what iam like last month I did 3 meets in a weekend. I have a easy going nature but their is a LINE????

I no there gonna moan I deleted the video, but I'm not gonna put up something just to be slated, it's my hobby so don't wanna get a load of grief for it lol! It's my car, I no how it performs I don't need to prove it with dyno prints to them. Never had anything other than **** from them whenever I post Iona thread, not doing it again. I don't really care if its not running it's claimed 360 it's still quick! And if they read it properly it was running 340 in the vid!! Sheep on there, they just copy everything, it's 3 pages of the sane response lol?!

If it makes you feel any better, i think yours is my perfect spec! **** what anybody else says!!! out of interest, has it just been to Constella?

I'm a bit defensive about cliosport to be honest as I've been on there for nigh on ten years.

However, if someone posted a video of a 172 (with turinis or not) claiming to be 340bhp and it went the same as the LY in the vid I am 100% sure the same questions would be asked.

If you don't want people to comment on stuff then don't post pictures or videos.

Ive done stuff to my cars, posted pictures etc and got some negative feedback - it's the nature of the Internet.

JJ ? Biggest whopper ever on MS Mentalpen?

He was class imo, never seen anyone give as much comedy value as him.

But I've seen far worse people on there with blinkered views who will argue which shade of white glacier white is just because they know the dictionary definition.

I've been to a few CS meets with the Midlands lot. I'm sure Tom and Ryan can back me up when I say they're a good bunch!

the west mids lot aint bad, they have alot of piss take banter. but there is large clique that go behond banter and can be very rude, especially if asking for advice on trival things.