Why I hate cliosport.net...

Not been On here all that lsong but have to agree with u. I was a member on cs when I had my 182. Never really posted mainly used it for info. But your rite for some reason people feel the need to slag each other off on there. Let's face it know body knows everything and if u need to ask u should not feel intimidated to do so. That is the point of a forum isn't it? Seems a much friendly bunch on here! Same as when I uses to me on the 106 Rallye register.

Last edited:
Just been reading the lovely posts on cs.net...... Think some people suffer from green eyed monster syndrome on there. They have some expert views on how much power a car has just by seeing a video!!! Why was rolling roads invented when the average cs member can tell by looking lol

Well done Mr Robinson for not biting.... Am sure if it was Jonesy he would of given them some sh!t lol

There is always some one trying to get your back up on there, the moderators don't help at all either they tend to join in, one of the rules of the forum is "if you have got nothing nice to say, don't say anything" then their is two other rules of bullying and harassment that easily get ignored,

It's all abit play ground, I try and refrain from going on their now, I can't update my project thread without some one saying something pathetic

This site is what all sites should be like.I know we all have little issues with it but 99.9% of the time its fine.You will always get hot heads trying to wind you up but I've been on here for nearly 8 years now and we always get the idiots of the forum eventually and that's down to you lot cause you know what you want from the site.Theres always one mod lurking keeping an eye out so we don't have to worry about spammers exc.

always seems a "my car is/was better than yours" type of thing....very entertaining I must say :coffee:

Am going for a ban me thinks.....

My reply to the slating is...

Going to put a video of my 172 up, don't want to waste money on a RR run now

Going to put a spanner in the works here guys!

I actually like CS! Made some really good friends through the forum, even to the point where we went to La Mans this year and we had an amazing time, we even got Chris Harris to stand on the top of one of the cars for a picture. Now I know everyone one on there isn't perfect but a bit of common sense can filter out all the bad ones.

I have seen a few post in here about there being a "clique"! You get that everywhere, even here! To be honest it is worse here than it is there.

I'm no keyboard warrior but it is far to pink and fluffy here and the meet section is none existent. You guys could learn a lot from CS.net. It is a well run community just the odd idiot but if you don't speak to them the problem is gone.

How were you bullied? Having looked at your post I can't see anything bad! Just not many replies. Some people are maybe a little over sensitive?

Just been reading the lovely posts on cs.net...... Think some people suffer from green eyed monster syndrome on there. They have some expert views on how much power a car has just by seeing a video!!! Why was rolling roads invented when the average cs member can tell by looking lol

Well done Mr Robinson for not biting.... Am sure if it was Jonesy he would of given them some sh!t lol

I can't believe how much of a slating my car had got on there! I've not replied coz most the muppets that have commented no **** all and have only driven 182's. I actually give up on that site, post a 182 with turinis and a map and it's great. Post up a 360 197 and it's slow and crap. They actually don't have a clue at all!

I can't believe how much of a slating my car had got on there! I've not replied coz most the muppets that have commented no **** all and have only driven 182's. I actually give up on that site, post a 182 with turinis and a map and it's great. Post up a 360 197 and it's slow and crap. They actually don't have a clue at all!

I actually read that thread, keyboard warriors, who cannot see past a 1*2 lol!!

Well Gorms you were asking if I was Sensitive I was just letting you know my mental state of mind re bullied I was asking about buying a V6 and all I got was a load of SH#####T and flack iam not a little boy iam a 52 year old.man

Well Gorms you were asking if I was Sensitive I was just letting you know my mental state of mind re bullied I was asking about buying a V6 and all I got was a load of SH#####T and flack iam not a little boy iam a 52 year old.man

Seems like you get your back up too easily mate, take everyone with a pinch of salt!

I think CS is a very good community and it's on a much bigger scale to this place, where idiots can come out strongly at times, but overall there are some great members.

Post with some sense and you won't get bitten.