Who pre-ordered Forza 4?

Oooooo I want in the club! Have some club shots n races!!!

I just bought it today!

Starting cars were a bit crap, made my Citroen C1 mint though, cammed 1.4 DS3 engine :wink: 229bhp

Loving it so far!!!

MY GT is "Im Chuck Bass". Somone add me? I want some races tonight.

The first car I bought was a Lotus Exige 240 Cup. :smile:

I'll send you an invite ado. Also Graeme! I've beat yer star in a reasonably priced car time. Hehe!

Im loving this game! Having both gt5 and forza, i can say that forza is more fun but still think gt5 has the edge on driving physics.
One thing you cant do on gt5 is get a twingo sport, put a megane 250 engine in it, tune to 402hp (could be far higher) and make it rwd! Its the most fun ive had in a game in long time :smile:
My gamer tag is 'Raj Cal'

It's easier to hold a line in a corner with a wheel but the controller has faster reactions?

I've put 2 set ups on my storefront now but apparently the word Cup is offensive! So that one hasn't gone up yet.

Your shared club Clio is actually very good.

anyone notice how dirty the AI plays when you get up through career mode? Tryin to do an M3 spec race at montegi and its doing my nut in. AI keeps going off the racing line to take me out on corners!!

haha I notice that they are VERY brave on the brakes!! they normally come out of no where and push me to the outside. Makes it a bit better than forza 3 as you used to pass them and that was it now they come back at you!!

I have found that the camero ss driver is the worst!! he forces me into a wall every time I've raced against him!

I tried searching for the Clio197 club on there, and accidently made a club, which now everyone is joining :worried: haha called 'CLI0'

yeah it had a space in the name, prob why you never found it. "Clio 197 net" [CLI0]

----

ok ive put 2 cars in the club garage.

1. B500 Renaultsport Clio 197. Tuned on Tsukuba Circuit, lapping at 01:04.223. No. 499 on leaderboards
2. A600 Renaultsport Megane 250. Tuned on Circuit De Catalunya (GP Circuit), lapping 02:00.938. No 618 on leaderboards

I cant get these to go any faster, would someone wanna push them see what they're capable of?

Last edited:
yeah it had a space in the name, prob why you never found it. "Clio 197 net" [CLI0]

----

ok ive put 2 cars in the club garage.

1. B500 Renaultsport Clio 197. Tuned on Tsukuba Circuit, lapping at 01:04.223. No. 499 on leaderboards
2. A600 Renaultsport Megane 250. Tuned on Circuit De Catalunya (GP Circuit), lapping 02:00.938. No 618 on leaderboards

I cant get these to go any faster, would someone wanna push them see what they're capable of?

Will give 'em a go later on. See if I can improve them :bounce: