Who pre-ordered Forza 4?

Just downloded this last night...I've not played my xbox since I got bored of forza 3 and I'm now addicted to the forza 4 demo.

I'll be pre-ordering mine tonight.

Get some Clio Cup races in when it's out ?

just got the text ... its arrived. Just need to wait till i finish work AT 8 BLOODY PM!!

Lol.

Hopefully mine arrives today also.

Just to add aswell, I beat your times on the rivals with the BMW M5 and Eighteen o five :thumbup:

Time was a tad slower but I kept it clean :rofl:

Lol.

Hopefully mine arrives today also.

Just to add aswell, I beat your times on the rivals with the BMW M5 and Eighteen o five :thumbup:

Time was a tad slower but I kept it clean :rofl:

i noticed that, was trying to beat your time but was getting no luck. Track kept crowding up when i was on a clean lap. Ragin i was.

I can hear a Clio Cup car being built ...

i noticed that, was trying to beat your time but was getting no luck. Track kept crowding up when i was on a clean lap. Ragin i was.

I can hear a Clio Cup car being built ...

Sounds good. Clio197.net Clio cup championship FTW.

Installing my copy now...

Dont forget to download the free BMW theme & M5 from the Xbox marketplace!

Ooh! Didnt know bout those. Still dunno if my copy has arrived yet :bored:

My game arrived today. Tis really good. Just going through a few of the slower cars but liking it so far.

I joined. Gonna have to decide on what spec we want our Clio Cups to be. Better them all being the same as in real life. Then it's all down to the driver.

This is the spec I found for a clio cup car -

Engine : Renault F4R RS, 4 cylinder, 16 valve, 1998 cc.
Transmission : Sequentially controlled, dog-clutch box with 6 forward gears and controlled differential.
Suspension : Front: McPherson ; Rear: Transverse trailing link, rigid bearings.
Brakes : Discs, Front: ventilated ø280 ; Rear: solid ø238
Wheels : Single piece 8 x 17 magnesium alloy combination
Tyres : Michelin S9A (dry) or P2B (rain) 19x57x15
Dimensions : Wheelbase: 2475 mm ; Length/Width: 3772 mm/1675 mm
Capacities : 50 litres
Weight : 930 kg

We should sort out a Forza set up & put it on the store front

ive put a possible car in the club house if you wanna go in and throw it about. Tuned it on TC Tzubuku. Designed ton corner rather than go fast in straight line. Just a base to start from.

Ive just bought a 360 just for Forza :smile: will be picking them up after work. The clio cup car club, how do i join/enter? how does it all? im a ps3 person but Forza has tempted me to the green side as gt5 was a bit of a flop!

Ive added a car to the garage thats kinda the same spec as a Clio Cup race car (as spec'ed on the renaultsport page).

Love the 197.net plates on Graeme's Clio!