Who pre-ordered Forza 4?

So who pre-ordered it and what is the unique car you get with your order.

Ive ordered mine through Play.com which gets me the BMW 1M. :thumbup1:

downloading demo as i type, couldnt see a limited edition anywhere, but they all seem to come with a 5 car bonus pack and a special 6th car depending where its pre-ordered from.

Amazon = Alfa Romeo Guielietta
GAME = Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Game Station = Mini John Cooper Works
HMV = Honda CR-Z EX
Zavvi = BMW 1 Series M Coupe

I ordered from play and gettin the BMW.

Last edited:
I've pre-ordered the limited edition from Game. Also played the Demo last night and really like it. Will need to play on it for a bit to hone my skills back up as I used to be quite good.

On top of the Scoob the LTD edition owners get:

The BMW Art Car Pack:

• 2008 BMW M3 E92
  • 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
  • 1981 BMW M1
  • 2012 BMW M5
  • 2010 BMW M6 Coupe
The VIP Car Pack:

• 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  • 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
  • 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
  • 2010 Noble M600
  • 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack:

• 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
  • 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
  • 1997 Lexus SC300
  • 2011 RUF RGT-8
  • 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

Last edited:
Just had a look in Game & I think they have the exclusive on the LE edition. Cant understand this as so many places sold the LE edition of Forza 3!

So can all these extra cars not be bought in the game, and you guys just get to start with them, or if your dont get the ltd edition you can never have that car?

So can all these extra cars not be bought in the game, and you guys just get to start with them, or if your dont get the ltd edition you can never have that car?

I think you will have to buy these cars for MSP in a download pack. I never bought any of the packs for Forza 3 so don't know if the LE is worth the extra bucks?

I bet it will go cheap in the Xmas sales tho!

I think you will have to buy these cars for MSP in a download pack. I never bought any of the packs for Forza 3 so don't know if the LE is worth the extra bucks?

I bet it will go cheap in the Xmas sales tho!

The LE isnt on sale that long.

They will eventually release the LE cars as download pack.

Ive got the limited edition on pre order. Cant wait for next week. :smile:

Has everyone downloaded the demo yet?

playin the demo just now, the challenges are pretty good. Tryin to do a clean lap in the M5 with all the Citreon C1s everywhere. Totally murdering them whilst tryin to catch EighteeN O FivE. Clean laps are so difficult in this tale happy boat of a car. :smiley:

The in game music is doing my nut in, and it cant be turned of in the demo.

ps. how epic does the game sound!!! from the Zonda engine to the tyre screaming when drifting, massive improvement.

quickly gamertags for people playin FM4.

Graeme GTR

Last edited:
N0ddie is my Gamertag. The 0 in N0ddie is a zero FYI.

It is awesome. Zonda likes to understeer a lot though. M5 is a drift machine.

looked at the LE edition, gamestation are selling it as well if you fancy a Cooper S JW instead of the Impreza. I dont think its worth the extra £20.

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

thats the only car off the lists i'd want.

No extra tracks or anything like in FM3. A book with Mikes pal (Jeremy Clarkson) talking about the cars in game ...

TAKEN FROM FM4 OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Profile import is, among other things, our way of rewarding long-time Forza Motorsport players. How does the system work?

It’s all automatic. After your first race (logged in with the same Xbox Profile you played Forza Motorsport 3 with), you will be asked if you want to import your profile. This will have no effect of your Forza 3 profile. It’s just a read on that profile. The import process looks at several factors and gives a variety of rewards. If you’re connected to the server and your Xbox LIVE account is in good standing, you will be gifted credits based on your level. The car imports do not require connection to LIVE.

What kind of car rewards are we talking about?

Based on your Forza 3 driver level, you start your Forza 4 garage with these cars. These are player loyalty rewards

1 2010 Abarth 500 Essesse
5 2009 Focus RS
10 2010 Camaro SS
15 2010 Audi R8 5.2 Quattro
20 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4
30 2009 BMW #92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2
40 2006 Aston Martin #007 Aston Martin Racing DBR9
50 2009 Peugeot #9 Peugeot Sport Total 908

If you have any of the following cars are in your Forza 3 profile’s garage, you start your Forza 4 garage with Forza 4 version of the same car. These cars are community loyalty rewards.

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spperleggera
2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
2006 Subaru Impreza S204
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
2010 Lexus LF-A
???? SECRET SECRET

I use the microsoft wireless wheel which is nothing short of awesome (shame theres no gearshift or clutch)

Next up will be the wheel I posted a week or so ago. It looks amazing! (and bloody expensive)

Add me too, my GT is:

Deako80

I would love a Fanatec CSR Elite, Pedals and shifter. But uber money. As well as a new game seat.

I've brought the limited edition version from gameplay as there only just down the road from me and i usually get games one or two days before release.
My gamer tag is j5lee