Which small battey??

You will be fine for short journeys, I used to drive a mile and back to work and my car gets started and moved about in the car park a few times a day!

i'll try top red 15, if it don't work i'll come in england and i take your door trim!!:lol::lol::lol:

kevo but streamlinecarbon has the same your door trim in carbon??? in them website i don't see... but you have make from their:biggrin:

i'll try top red 15, if it don't work i'll come in england and i take your door trim!!:lol::lol::lol:

kevo but streamlinecarbon has the same your door trim in carbon??? in them website i don't see... but you have make from their:biggrin:

LOL, ok mate!!

Yeah streamline carbon did mine, mine are the only proper pre-preg set in existance!!

460 EUR seems an appropriate price for 2 complete carbonfibre doorpanels. Streamlinecarbon wouldn´t be cheaper I guess. Maybe the finish might be more handsome.

You can get a pair of them in Fiberglass for 200 EUR simox...shouldn´t be that much of a weight difference. I would save up though :smile:

I´m gonna need those too, don´t see how the door cross joint from the cage would fit between door panels & seat without...

Anyway, I want to give the Varley Redtop 15 a go too when the cage is fitted this spring. Will be fitted somewhere in the boot. Is on sale for ~170 EUR in Germany...

460 EUR seems an appropriate price for 2 complete carbonfibre doorpanels. Streamlinecarbon wouldn´t be cheaper I guess. Maybe the finish might be more handsome.

You can get a pair of them in Fiberglass for 200 EUR simox...shouldn´t be that much of a weight difference. I would save up though :smile:

I´m gonna need those too, don´t see how the door cross joint from the cage would fit between door panels & seat without...

Anyway, I want to give the Varley Redtop 15 a go too when the cage is fitted this spring. Will be fitted somewhere in the boot. Is on sale for ~170 EUR in Germany...
yeah the price is it! i'll try this battery..

for the internal i want to paint the rustic in matt black! can i use simple spry or other?

They might be, postage will need adding though!

If I fit this battery in the engine bay, do I need extra adapters, holders, etc?

Nope, just need to mod the metal plate that sits on the positive terminal and get some of the correct size nuts.

Will need to mod the battery tray (four slits) so you can get some strapping over it as its tiny!

with the standard battery is ok..

advise?

the battery is new, tomorrow i'll test, it just stay in my garage 15days..

70yjyg.jpg