Which small battey??

http://www.avioforniture.it/index.php/trade/productlist/3/

which battery from this?

i want small but more power of our:001_rolleyes:

If I see this right to get "Ah" you have to divide the "A" specification with the current. So the smallest one should have about 10 Ah. Seems about fit with the weight. But i´m not really sure, my Italian is not that good tbh.

Your choice, really. But I´d probably have some jumper cables with me for the first time. Kevo66 has an 15Ah Varley Redtop and seems to have no problems yet. This could varify with a different car usage profile though.

i've the battery into the rear of the car because in front i've the r3 airbox..
when with the car of, if i turn on the internal light for 10min, the start engine make "tactactactac" and don't make start the engine!

so i don't know if i need more AH or more max hint!

and i want a smaller battery!

i've the battery into the rear of the car because in front i've the r3 airbox..
when with the car of, if i turn on the internal light for 10min, the start engine make "tactactactac" and don't make start the engine!

so i don't know if i need more AH or more max hint!

and i want a smaller battery!

IT'S NOT THE BATTERY SIMO - IT'S THE CABLES - a friend of mine has the same problem as you do and has the same setup with the V6 airbox as we do.

My cables are 25mm2, and his are 10mm2 - if you find out it's not the cables, than it's something else - but IT'S NOT THE BATTERY. BELIEVE ME!

IT'S NOT THE BATTERY SIMO - IT'S THE CABLES - a friend of mine has the same problem as you do and has the same setup with the V6 airbox as we do.

My cables are 25mm2, and his are 10mm2 - if you find out it's not the cables, than it's something else - but IT'S NOT THE BATTERY. BELIEVE ME!
yeah.. probably is so rap...
but if i want to change the cable and put 25mm2 put a small and light battery which you recommend to me?:confused1:

kevo with your red top 15 you've never had problem?

i don't use the car all the day, but i haven't stereo and i don't use internal light..

The AmpHour rating just tells you how long the battery will take to discharge when under load, in which case you really need to know what amps the car is pulling when the engine is running and all electrical systems are on, and when cold cranking or starting the engine.

If the alternator and battery are in good condition then the 15ah battery should have no problems at all, as the alterantor has the power to keep on top of a 50ah battery.

You will mainly find if you were sat with the engine off the 15ah battery will obviously give up quicker than the 50ah.

Also the 15ah has less to keep cranking and starting the engine, so if you are using the car for short amounts of time and journeys, you may hit the threshold where it doesnt have enough charge at one point.

If the car is used almost everyday and maybe for an hour or so, travelling to and fro from work (other than pleasure driving) i dont think you would have problems.

The AmpHour rating just tells you how long the battery will take to discharge when under load, in which case you really need to know what amps the car is pulling when the engine is running and all electrical systems are on, and when cold cranking or starting the engine.

If the alternator and battery are in good condition then the 15ah battery should have no problems at all, as the alterantor has the power to keep on top of a 50ah battery.

You will mainly find if you were sat with the engine off the 15ah battery will obviously give up quicker than the 50ah.

Also the 15ah has less to keep cranking and starting the engine, so if you are using the car for short amounts of time and journeys, you may hit the threshold where it doesnt have enough charge at one point.

If the car is used almost everyday and maybe for an hour or so, travelling to and fro from work (other than pleasure driving) i dont think you would have problems.

:thumbup1: i use the car 3/4times in week, and i make 300miles in a mounth... maybe this battery is not the best solution also if i want to remove kg from std battery

Yeah, you may be pushing it slightly. Personally i do at least 150miles per week just driving to and fro from work so i would probably get away with it, as i am seriously concidering this after reading up on Kevo's car :smile:

But there are ways round it, by using a trickle charger. Ive used these in the past on my "weekend" cars and my dad uses them with his bikes.

Just leave them plugged in when the cars not being used, then disconnect when your ready to go, and the car will always be in top condition for when your ready. Some even have a convenient quick release plug that you can hardwire to the car so your not faffing about with crocodile clips and/or the battery terminals.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/59293/battery_conditioners.html

Last edited: