What you had done by your dealer under warranty?

Usually strip down, grease up and re-assemble. Cost me £70 :worried:

They charged you £70 to fix it? mine are doing this from time to time when I reverse (after parking up).

So far Iv had my ECU remapped for cold start kangarooing (which basically from what I can see, just limits all the power to the car when its cold, feels like I have the handbrake on untill its warm)

Recaro seat base replaced on drivers side.

Rear window to be replaced due to broken heater element in the middle of the screen.

What is the fault with the Recaro Seat Bases?
Im also starting to wonder about my door seals, as there seems to be a lot of road noise coming in from the doors..

This is a great thread.

For whoever has had their Steering Rack replaced, could anyone please reply and tell me why? Would like to know the fault, and symptoms.....

Warranty Items on mine so far - 2 X Recaro Seat base replaced.

Im also starting to wonder about my door seals, as there seems to be a lot of road noise coming in from the doors..[/QUOTE]

i get a lot of wind noise come through i think it from the window seals as can feel an air gap between the window and the seal

Fog light permanently on (sorted under warranty)..
NEXT DAY!
Air con not switching on (sorted under warranty)

All was well until my spoiler fell off! 2 weeks ago.. The thread ripped right out the spoiler and started flapping on the motorway! Took the car to the dealers warranty work denied, said i should have reported a problem with the spoiler within 2 months of owning the car?! Customer service on the phone after sending pictures and arguing with them they will pay for 100% of the work to be done (result :smiley:) later found out the cost of the claim to £1100 :-S (new tailgate, spoiler, spray and fit) picking the car up tomorrow

New steering wheel ordered in for early march, old one melting (Getting sorted under warranty)

Creaking suspension, new bushes ordered getting fitted with steering wheel (under warranty)

I thought people were joking when they said "Renaults fall apart" haha

This is a great thread.

For whoever has had their Steering Rack replaced, could anyone please reply and tell me why? Would like to know the fault, and symptoms.....

I would also like to know the symptoms which led to the steering rack or steering column intermediate shaft being replaced.

Ive had my door seals fixed they were tearing away, no hassle.

Cars going to the dealer tomorrow to have a few things looked at:
-Laquer peeling away from my alloys
-Cold start issues
-A clunking noise when i pull away from cold start (brakes might just need cleaned properly?)
-Seat covers have creased?

i've had

2x seat covers replaced
seat bases respayed
outside temp sensor
cold start sorted

other probs i have is when i change into 3rd its grinds sometimes not all the time is this a problem and also the steering does not feel as tight as it used to.

up to now Ive been pretty lucky too, headlight tilt sensor replaced for the xenons and 2 front calipers as the red paint was peeling . . . nice that they do it for free though wouldnt have bothered if they charge

I had a leaking headlamp washer replaced and a new steering wheel.

Bit worrying the amount of stuff some have had done. Mines out of warranty now!