What you had done by your dealer under warranty?

As above here's my list of what I have had replaced:

1, Gearbox
2, Driveshaft
3, Steering shaft
4, Wheel bearing
5, Rubber door seals
6, Recaro seat sides, still on backorder been 2 months now...
7, Passenger door handle
Am sure theres more but I can't think of any more right now.

Going in again on Thursday for a vibration coming from the front left, it has reduced since I had the wheel bearing replaced but still noticeable. Also got water marks on my R27 decals can't get rid of them? Any1 else got this? rattle coming from the passenger side Recaro. Thats all I can think of right now :worried:

Not good at all....

Water marks are a pain, I know richandgem and rg197r27 have both had them. I have them now, but think it is something to do with wax being applied over them. I never used to have a problem until I used quick detailer. Ever since then they come and go. Funny though, the roof ones are ok ?

Well had my car two months and iv got a list :smile:

1.Passenger Recaro is starting to wear.
2.Recardo base is rusted.
3.Door seals.
4.Exhaust mounts have gone.
5.Laquer have peeled off all four alloys.
6.A pinhole appeared on one square of the roof decal (where a bubble mark was)

What does your water mark look like?
Note: Never applied wax or anything on my decals :worried:

Water marks are a pain, I know richandgem and rg197r27 have both had them. I have them now, but think it is something to do with wax being applied over them. I never used to have a problem until I used quick detailer. Ever since then they come and go. Funny though, the roof ones are ok ?

I don't have roof one's. Ive never waxed mine before, I just waxed around them.

Ill go take some pics just now...

aaa! i get that too! :worried: Are you getting them replaced under warranty? Well i just thought back, i did treat them with vinyl care once and i thought thats what did it...

aaa! i get that too! :worried: Are you getting them replaced under warranty? Well i just thought back, i did treat them with vinyl care once and i thought thats what did it...

Not sure, ill see what they say. To be fair to my dealer not had any problems with them replacing anything. Had a few problems with them finding faults, but since the techinical expert took over, things are getting fixed slowly.

Not sure, ill see what they say. To be fair to my dealer not had any problems with them replacing anything. Had a few problems with them finding faults, but since the techinical expert took over, things are getting fixed slowly.

Longs things are getting fixed bud! My Renault dealers don't have much of a clue so im going to struggle!

that is the same as mine, uploading pics at the minute. I wouldnt want them taking off and re-applying, they could make a right mess of it. If you scratch the white bits with your finger nail they do actually come off, looks like dried toothpaste

I thought to start with it was just the vinyl care i had applied running off after the rain, but i have a solvent i use at work (its a water based foam) and i just rub some of that on it and so far has cured it.

Will give that a try, any other tips? I agrre with you about getting them replaced... Dont think I would get them replaced anyway.

I thought to start with it was just the vinyl care i had applied running off after the rain, but i have a solvent i use at work (its a water based foam) and i just rub some of that on it and so far has cured it.

Where can I get some of this?

I've had...

Clutch pedal andd switch
Drivers side seat cover
Drivers side seat base
Drivers side seat runners
Washer fluid bottle cap
Rear brake discs

My drivers side seat still creaks! Going for a service next month so shall get it checked out. My door seal has also split.

1. Roof decal peeling
2. Recaro squeaking
3. Rear brackes binding
4. Drivers door seal gone

When the car was in getting this looked into the left/rear alloy was scratched so it has been back in for that - not the best job done so back again tomorrow to get it finished.

i could probably get some more too, my rear decal also gets the watermarks but soap and water seems to get rid of most of it at the moment

Wow, can't believe so many things have gone wrong with your cars guys.
Not sure how old your cars are or mileage, but I've had a few things too.
2008/58 with 10,000 miles now
1) Oil sitting on the engine cover by a plug so the seal was replaced, but as it was a difficult job, the cambelt had to be removed so had a new one of those too!
2) Noisy front suspension = new springs both sides
3) Rear brakes stick when driving off from a cold start
4) 'Kangaroo' effect from cold - very annoying
5) Rusty screws in the fuel filler compartment!
6) Recaro drivers seat wearing away!

I bought this car as it was only 10months old 2 months ago so I had a warranty to rely on but I didn't expect to have to use it so much. I sold the last car as the warranty was up in August and that was a 2006 VW Golf GT TDI140 that had new front shocks, cambelt, ECU, Flop motor, Coolant Tank, Coolant hoses and a Turbo (car only had 48k!!)

i have all the r27 stickers replaced due to water marking the roof one is ok
both recaro seat bases awaiting on the seat backs and metal bases

rich