water stains on window rubbers after washing

hi all,does anyone have any handy hints/tips on removing the water stains u get on the window rubbers after washing yr car,any product advice or ways around this would be much appreciated,cheers

Mine have faded like all of them do, all I ca recommend is a decent back to black type product. Ive been using chemical guys trim gel, you have to use it REALLY sparingly or it runs but it looks great and last well.

Someone told me to use one them magic sponges soaked in a rubber seal conditioner such as 303 Aerospace Protectant. The magic sponge removes the contaminates on the rubber while protecting them with the rubber seal.

Not got around to this yet, but give that a go and see how you get on.

cheers lads,i've tried some products like autoglym and for all it works really really well on my plastics,especially the front grills,its so hard to get right on the window rubbers,seems to streak alot

I use megs black trim detailer but it does not last all that long.

cheers fella,think i'll give that a go,wash my car pretty regular so not to bothered if it doesn't last to long,generally get my stuff from polished bliss,do u no anywhere cheaper?