Vaping

How long does your battery last on the RX200 mod?

I am looking for something that wont need charging every half a day and ideally would last all day while out on about.

the TFV8 seems a very capable tank and works very well as you say with the right mod.

My dad has currently got the TFV8 tank along with the IJOY Limitless LUX dual MOD

The flavour you get when you upgrade to the better is unreal.

Just all depends on how much you use it and at what Wattage you run it on!
On heavy use the RX will last most of the day if using it on a reasonable wattage between 40w-60w.
Everyday i use the Sigelei as it will last the whole day of use at even 90w-100w and its not as bulky.
The IJoy is a very good mod, yes the flavours are worlds apart on the better mods and tanks, but have to say for the starter units the Aspire PockeX is not far off them for such a basic item.

Reactions: Adam_C
Has anybody lowered there Vape? I know there is a company called B&H who can do a conversion.
Are there any companies building titanium tanks? You can also run a lighter battery, but it needs to be moved to the back....
LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't smoke or anything, so I've got no idea about all this stuff, but somebody I work with has got some caramel popcorn flavoured liquid stuff and it smells bloody amazing :tearsofjoy:

I tried a friends vaporiser once... nearly coughed up a lung lol. Smoking is definitely not for me.

Reactions: Jimmy
So i have just upgraded my E CIG

Smok TFV8 Cloud beast with Smok Alien 220W Mod

Also got a spare Smok TFV8 Baby beast tank for spares

Setup here is the Smok Alien 220W Mod with Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast

IMG_0078_zpsxbh9wtbh.jpg

Size comparison between the Smok TFV8 and the Baby TFV8

IMG_0070_zpsuc0o1lrv.jpg

Also dont know if anyone is interested but i am going to sell my old E Cig

IMG_0071_zpsqhfmjqlx.jpg
IMG_0072_zpswbhkhpgv.jpg
IMG_0073_zpsjjn9zq7f.jpg
IMG_0074_zpsrc11lvp0.jpg
IMG_0075_zps1kpcanon.jpg

And both New & Old together
IMG_0079_zpsgbzdi6yp.jpg

If someone is interested in buying my old ecig i will post full details up with specs etc.

Nice bit of kit, you can't go wrong with the TFV8 Tank. Let me know how you get on with the Alien mod.

Only been smoking it for a day but so far so good, plenty of power through the mod and battery life seems to be holding up well.

Nice crystal clear Screen display too and pretty easy to navigate round with the different modes

Easy to hold and the trigger button is easy too as it's on the side so easy to smoke

So far so good

Reactions: MrIII
Anyone got any views on a SMOK OSUB MINI 40W ?

Want something small, something I can fit in my overalls pocket and something that won't leak if it goes upside down.

Guy at work has one. Had a blast on it today and seemed good, felt nice quality and I think fits my requirements ?

So whats everyone's flavour of the moment ?

I'm on Pinkman (Mixed Pink and Red berries) at the moment.....mainly because a guy at work now makes his own and its cheap and i can just get 100ml at a time from him with no effort ! Its 'ok' - but thats all.

I did buy some Cactus-Jack (Mixed fruit) last week....that lasted one fill before being consigned to the bin. Blurghhhhhh.

My friend who mixes his own has just bought some Lemon Sherbet concentrate from Vampire Vapes and also this:

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liquid/flavour-concentrates/heisenberg-flavour-concentrate.html

Which gets the most amazing reviews i've ever seen !!! So hopefully it will be in the tank by mid-week.........

So....you ?

:smile:

Sorry Shuv, i have not been very active for the past few weeks due to moving house, decorating etc..etc..

I have no views on the Smok as mentioned above, but Smok stuff is usually well built and pretty decent stuff to be honest, im using a Smok setup (see above)

Im currently smoking home made flavours, although none are amazing yet, still to get the mix right (its a lot harder than what you think to get the flavour right)

I have tried Pinkman before and im not a big fan of it to be honest! although i would recommend Elements Pink Lemonade.

Did you end up getting the Smok kit?

Sorry Shuv, i have not been very active for the past few weeks due to moving house, decorating etc..etc..

I have no views on the Smok as mentioned above, but Smok stuff is usually well built and pretty decent stuff to be honest, im using a Smok setup (see above)

Im currently smoking home made flavours, although none are amazing yet, still to get the mix right (its a lot harder than what you think to get the flavour right)

I have tried Pinkman before and im not a big fan of it to be honest! although i would recommend Elements Pink Lemonade.

Did you end up getting the Smok kit?

Yea i bought a SMOK Mini TC 40w.

Nice weighty well-built bit of kit. Does what i need, fits in my pocket and so far hasnt leaked despite spending alot of it life in my overalls upside down as a clamber under some machine or other !

Agree on Pinkman. More to try this week as my man gets our new concentrates.

Nothing worse when it leaks! ive noticed mine start to leak when the coil is starting to go!!

as you say as a daily user and with it being in the pocket the best advantage is for it not to leak otherwise you end up using a lot of fluid!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Sorry mate totally missed this, most of the Smok products are pretty good to be fair. I have an Aspire PockeX for a mini mod as it really is a great bit of kit, even the missus loves it...lol.
As for flavours the better ones I've found are Twelve Monkeys most of theres are great tastes but are a little pricey. At the moment I'm hooked on Spinx Liquids they have a lot of flavour and last well too even at a higher wattage.
CheekyVape sells them check there site out decent prices too.

Tony

Reactions: sevenfourate
Agree with Mrlll twelve monkeys awesome liquid although I'm currently on the DIY pinkman from vampire vapes as the TFV8 drinks it so quickly :tearsofjoy:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theederv General Chat 2