Vaping

A couple of mates at work have bought kits from 'Mirage' (UK based and been around since 2008) online. Might just do the same....

Heard of them ?

A couple of mates at work have bought kits from 'Mirage' (UK based and been around since 2008) online. Might just do the same....

Heard of them ?

Cant say i have no, i tend to just use my local shop as it is easy for bits as they know what setup you are using and also easy for warranty if something breaks.

I am currently using this setup.

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/triton/triton214.html
and
http://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod220.html
also using a 0.5ohm coil

i am thinking of upgrading my setup within the next month.

The one i have got now has been very reliable and has never leaked/broke.

i would highly recommend them.

What flavor you thinking of getting?

Well i bought a starter kit last night @Adam_C to see how i go. I see you can buy uprated this, bigger that, more powerful batteries etc etc - but at £40 for this starter kit, a liquid and 1st Class delivery to my door its a cheap way of trying it.

British company too - and been around a few years, so should have no issues with spares etc in the future. A workmate has one - so i know what its like and seems a well made item. He suggested it....

And i got Blackjack flavour as my first !!!!! :smile:

https://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/index.php/default/starter-kits/eros/eros-c42-kit-1354.html

not into this boys but it looks like a rocket science with all them parts etc... :excited:

Well i bought a starter kit last night @Adam_C to see how i go. I see you can buy uprated this, bigger that, more powerful batteries etc etc - but at £40 for this starter kit, a liquid and 1st Class delivery to my door its a cheap way of trying it.

British company too - and been around a few years, so should have no issues with spares etc in the future. A workmate has one - so i know what its like and seems a well made item. He suggested it....

And i got Blackjack flavour as my first !!!!! :smile:

https://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/index.php/default/starter-kits/eros/eros-c42-kit-1354.html

Looks a decent starter kit!!

You can buy bigger mods with more wat etc, mine is 70W at the moment.

When you start upgrading and spending more money, you do realise the difference in the taste of the flavour and its a better hit!!

Let me know how you get on, how many was you smoking a day??
There is also difference mixes for the liquids I.e. 50VG 50PG or 70/30 mix etc
P.S Try a flavour called Pink Lemonade it is very nice

Blackjack is hard work........need something more fruity ! Pink Lemonade is on the list when im passing a shop next.

I didn't smoke that much. Maybe 15 roll-ups a day...........

You will love Pink Lemonade!

Im thinking of upgrading to a TFV8 Tank and a new Mod, not sure what MOD to get yet though.

You just have to get all the pg and vg mix, nicotine and all your flavours and sweeteners and then get the recipe to mix it and see how it goes!

Just testing the water as if I bought fluid from the shop it's like £30 a week

You just have to get all the pg and vg mix, nicotine and all your flavours and sweeteners and then get the recipe to mix it and see how it goes!

Just testing the water as if I bought fluid from the shop it's like £30 a week

Interesting.

£30 a week ! wow. Are you vaping it or drizzling it over every meal ? You should start smoking. Would be cheaper :smile:

Keep the thread informed.........

Reactions: MrIII
When you start upgrading your e cig to produce more clouds etc and buy premium fluid it starts to drink it!!

Will keep you updated how I get on

Reactions: sevenfourate
I have a Sigelei J150w mod and a Dotmod RTA Its an amazing bit of kit, Also got a Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Mod with a Smok TFV8 Tank which is also very good but prefer the first setup. Defo a big difference once you upgrade to the more powerful items, flavour change is huge, i only use 0mg nicotine liquids

Adam_C If your gonna get a TFV8 it really works well with the RX200 Mod, highly recommend it.

I get most of my Liquids from a company called Cheeky Vape they have excellent customer service and some of the latest stuff out. Current favourite is Booom Brand Berrys & Banana Custard, also Jam on Toast and the Spinx Brand have some nice flavours. plus you can get them from 0mg up to 18mg Nicotine.

https://cheekyvape.com

Got the missus and Aspire PockeX she loves it to bits and i was pretty impressed by it.

Tony

Last edited:
My friends do it but I've never bothered - I quit smoking two years ago and never looked back.

Besides I could never afford vaping/smoking and a RS...

Reactions: Sean197
I have a Sigelei J150w mod and a Dotmod RTA Its an amazing bit of kit, Also got a Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Mod with a Smok TFV8 Tank which is also very good but prefer the first setup. Defo a big difference once you upgrade to the more powerful items, flavour change is huge, i only use 0mg nicotine liquids

Adam_C If your gonna get a TFV8 it really works well with the RX200 Mod, highly recommend it.

I get most of my Liquids from a company called Cheeky Vape they have excellent customer service and some of the latest stuff out. Current favourite is Booom Brand Berrys & Banana Custard, also Jam on Toast and the Spinx Brand have some nice flavours. plus you can get them from 0mg up to 18mg Nicotine.

https://cheekyvape.com

Got the missus and Aspire PockeX she loves it to bits and i was pretty impressed by it.

Tony

How long does your battery last on the RX200 mod?

I am looking for something that wont need charging every half a day and ideally would last all day while out on about.

the TFV8 seems a very capable tank and works very well as you say with the right mod.

My dad has currently got the TFV8 tank along with the IJOY Limitless LUX dual MOD

The flavour you get when you upgrade to the better is unreal.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theederv General Chat 2