Anyone got any experience with 'Vaping' (e-Ciggarettes)

Afternoon garlic lovers!

I am in a bit of a pickle, and don't really know the way out....

I have smoked for about 15 years and recently I've become more aware of what a sh*tty habit it really is (sorry smokers)

So I decided, enough was enough, quit I must......

A friend of mine was smoking electronic cigarettes at the time in an effort to quit, I had a go on one and was suitably impressed so I bought a starter kit from a well known UK e-cig brand....

The e-cig kit came, and I have not had a stinky stick ever since!! Hooray!

Problem is, I cant seem to get off the E-Cig.....

I have reduced the nicotene down the lowest dose (6mg) I started on 18mg. I am smoking the e-cig ALOT less than 20 times a day...

I feel pretty trapped now, I don't want to go back to the stinky sticks, but I can't seem to get off the e-cig.

Has anyone on here successfully given up by using e-cigs??

Cheers

B

Afternoon garlic lovers!

I am in a bit of a pickle, and don't really know the way out....

I have smoked for about 15 years and recently I've become more aware of what a sh*tty habit it really is (sorry smokers)

So I decided, enough was enough, quit I must......

A friend of mine was smoking electronic cigarettes at the time in an effort to quit, I had a go on one and was suitably impressed so I bought a starter kit from a well known UK e-cig brand....

The e-cig kit came, and I have not had a stinky stick ever since!! Hooray!

Problem is, I cant seem to get off the E-Cig.....

I have reduced the nicotene down the lowest dose (6mg) I started on 18mg. I am smoking the e-cig ALOT less than 20 times a day...

I feel pretty trapped now, I don't want to go back to the stinky sticks, but I can't seem to get off the e-cig.

Has anyone on here successfully given up by using e-cigs??

Cheers

B

Not personally, however I know people that have used this before to quit. I think that once they got to stage of the lowest setting on the e-cig, they began to try and wean themselves off them, and onto really low strength patches or the equivalent.

Because you can't get lower than 6mg using the e-cig it would take some real will power to give up from where you are now without going onto something else. If your smoking it around 20 times a day @ 6mg your still on the same as roughly a 20 deck of marlboro gold...

i still vape over 3-4ml a day... 12mg, better this than real cigarette... if u like them don't quit... better 6mg nicotine then all toxic fumes from cigarette.