USB and Ipod

I've got the Bluetooth upgrade which includes a USB port at the bottom of the centre console. Works fine and allows the ipod to be controlled with the steering wheel stalks....but....when I plug the Ipod in and set it to play a playlist or album the iPod re-orders the music alphabetically.....whic is really annoying if you want to listen to an album!! Anyone noticed this? Is there a solution as I've looked everywhere!!? Using a memory stick doesn't do this, so I assume its the Ipod settings somehow.....

yes I had this problem, only way around it is to manually select the album you want before you plug your iPod in.

The only other thing you could do is add letters to the start of each song in the albums, so for example:

Album 1:
Aa Song name
Ab Song name
Ac Song name

Album 2:
Ba Song name
Bb Song name
Bc Song name

Either way it is a pain, best way I found was to just set shuffle and let it select random songs from your iPod.

guys,

is there any other way to connect my iPod to the radio? because when i presssource button, it says : AUX, so I started to search for it, but....
is there any way to find an aux?
i removed my radio from the console, but....there is no such aux for first sight :worried:
there are 3 slots, 2 big and a small one, and at least 25 colourfull cables which goes into the 3 slots...
not very promising...
any idea?

guys,

is there any other way to connect my iPod to the radio? because when i presssource button, it says : AUX, so I started to search for it, but....
is there any way to find an aux?
i removed my radio from the console, but....there is no such aux for first sight :worried:
there are 3 slots, 2 big and a small one, and at least 25 colourfull cables which goes into the 3 slots...
not very promising...
any idea?