Updates of my Gordini [No. 434]

UPDATE:

The Gordini had its first oil change at BTM Performance last Wednesday, the mileage was 2402.

Next mod will be the grilles above the wheels are being painted stain black.

UPDATE:

The Gordini had its first oil change at BTM Performance last Wednesday, the mileage was 2402.

Next mod will be the grilles above the wheels are being painted stain black.

How much did BTM charge for the lube change? Did you supply oil? They are literally a couple of miles from where i live.

I want to get mine done, but i cant be arsed climbing under the car at the moment while its cold. :tongue_smilie:

Refuse to pay anything over £30 for labour though.

Edit: Just got a quote off them. £45. Dirt cheap. Booked in for Saturday morning.

Last edited:
Good choice Deako.. Freds the man. 100% trust him with my cars.

I need to see him so might pop over and check your car out :wink:

Last edited:
Good choice Deako.. Freds the man. 100% trust him with my cars.

I need to see him so might pop over and check your car out :wink:

Cool. Im booked in at 11am. Doing a quick while you wait oil change.

My car will be filthy though, as im cleaning it straight after for the Pistonheads Sunday Service. :smiley:

A few pictures from a last minute CS meet:

NuneatonMeet013.jpg

NuneatonMeet001.jpg

NuneatonMeet005.jpg

NuneatonMeet011.jpg

NuneatonMeet019.jpg

NuneatonMeet018.jpg

NuneatonMeet010.jpg[/QUOTE]

The 3rd picture really shows the size difference between the mk2 & mk3

The Gordini is defo the best looking car there. Its grown and grown on me now. I really like it. I think to "Un-Gordini" it would be a travesty.

The Gordini is defo the best looking car there. Its grown and grown on me now. I really like it. I think to "Un-Gordini" it would be a travesty.

The wheels had to go though right!? What do you think to the grilles above the wheels being sprayed black aswell?

The wheels had to go though right!? What do you think to the grilles above the wheels being sprayed black aswell?

Yeah the wheels are a massive improvement over the Gordini ones. The grilles black? I'd say yes. Cant really see them in the new pics but black would be nicer yes.

I'd keep the stripes and white bits though.

Your car is wonderfull. When i choose mine that will come in February (I hope....) we can't choose the cup black wheel, but only the cup white or the one that i choose. The one in the bottom picture.

I think that also these wheels are very pretty because i love the diamond one and also this with black insert. I hate the one with blue insert.... What do you think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This without red caliper of the cup chassis:wink: But obiusly i choose the chassis cup...

Last edited:
Never seen those black inserts before, they look really good!

I really love them:thumbup1:
I ordered mine middle of November.......I'm become crazy waiting. I see all the clio rs video spread on the planet, all the Gordini photos in every position :bash:

I want that car, the best hothatch for me :whatever:

I really love them:thumbup1:
I ordered mine middle of November.......I'm become crazy waiting. I see all the clio rs video spread on the planet, all the Gordini photos in every position :bash:

I want that car, the best hothatch for me :whatever:

You realise thats the "wan4er" smiley, not the "shaking a fist" smiley?

You realise thats the "wan4er" smiley, not the "shaking a fist" smiley?

LOL.

The black inserts are easier on the eye but I think everyone with the blue inserts will tell you, they really do grow on you quickly.

They still had to go though :wink:!

Last edited:
LOL.

The black inserts are easier on the eye but I think everyone with the blue inserts will tell you, they really do grow on you quickly.

They still had to go though :wink:!

I don't see "in live" the blue insert, but on photos for me are too striking:wink:

What does "they still had to go though" means....?

has your car the reach wheel adjustment?
The car is produced in France. So why product different detail for different country....?