Updates of my Gordini [No. 434]

Re: the lights, I don't really want to send anything out at the moment due to the weather and alot of delivery issues. I'll get them sorted for after christmas

I want a gordini

I don't think I've heard anyone admit to that before :tongueout:

I hope she's being used as a clio should be, obviously take care in the snow though!

Hi Curley, I have a Gordini 200 no. 52 and love it.
Bought mine from Brian Leightons in Howden East Yorks. Reg. No. CLIO ESK

drop me a PM about numberplate lights dude, could really do with some of these! been looking for a while!

they look quite bright them leds. You thought about doing your reverse lights

I'm going to need to start a group buy as I have had alot more people PM'ing me.

I've sent the company an email to see what they can do and took note of everyone interested. I'll link you all to a new thread soon :smiley:

UPDATE:

From before I bought the car I wondered why it was such a high number (No. 434) when every other Gordini on the forums were under number 100. Actually, the Gordini on show at WSR was one number off mine.. number 435 iirc.

I got on to Renault UK and asked them if they could find out about my query. I received an update today that explained why.

The Gordinis are given a number when they are built and then when they come into England they are reassigned a UK number. Mine was supposedly 'missed' and they have offered to to give it another number.

I have requested to keep number 434 and another Gordini not to be giving this number. It might be a bit anal but 4+3+4 = 11 which is my lucky number LOL.

Oh right, that's a bit of a querky thing about the car, might be a unique selling point! Lol! And I like how it's personal to you too.

Oh right, that's a bit of a querky thing about the car, might be a unique selling point! Lol! And I like how it's personal to you too.

One of the main reasons I chose the dealer I got it from. There was a few with Gordinis but the number made me choose this one.

Gave the 200 it's first wash of the year today :blush:! Going to meet my mate with an inferno 182 for some pictures after having an oil change at BTM Performance tomorrow.

5367344064_215c056375.jpg
_DSC2907_2 by Curley89, on Flickr

Last edited: