Tyre Help!

does anyone else on here suffer with 1st gear resistance??, it seems fine in every other gear and when its nicely warmed up its seems to go away.. its become quite annoying now any suggestions??

does anyone else on here suffer with 1st gear resistance??, it seems fine in every other gear and when its nicely warmed up its seems to go away.. its become quite annoying now any suggestions??

Resistance? It's a known issue with 197's to be quite jumpy from cold

the jumpy cold bit is quite fun :smiley: what I meant is when you engage 1st from neutal it feels like you need to give it a bit of welly to get it in gear, Ive had my 197 for just over 2 years now and its seems to have gotten worse over winter

the jumpy cold bit is quite fun :smiley: what I meant is when you engage 1st from neutal it feels like you need to give it a bit of welly to get it in gear, Ive had my 197 for just over 2 years now and its seems to have gotten worse over winter

I felt like i had that problem for a few weeks, but normally i just take my foot off the clutch and press the clutch back in and it goes in no problems.

Welcome along! I am going to be different and say Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta. Awsome in the wet and fantastic in the dry :wink:

when i had my vxr everyone went with these and said they are awesome,but the price soon shot uo when they got popular

Similar Thread Suggestions