Tyre Help!

Hello Peeps,

Yes another newbie posting stuff thats aready been written a million times before!

I am in need of some new tyres for the front and possibly rear of my 197 anyone got any recomendations / know any decent suppliers??

Welcome to the site!

I have had the Hankook V12 Evo's fitted for a while now and I am really impressed with them for how much they cost :smile:

I'm going to be trying some of the new toyo proxes T1 Sports next when my falken ZE912's are cooked. Falkens that are on seem to be alright though :smile:

Welcome along! I am going to be different and say Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta. Awsome in the wet and fantastic in the dry :wink:

Thanks so much for the lovely welcome everyone :smiley: yes I am a girly girl lol! Iam in the process of sorting my pics - well thats my tyres sorted, red stuff pads are on there way now air filter advice needed!

+++for the Vred's. Had them on a previous car, superb tyre but theyre on back order from vredestein last time I checked them in these size lol

Adrian has them in 225 width instead of 215.

Air filter - most people on here choose an ITG panel filter. It has been proven that induction kits on the 197 reduce the power and torque, so a simple filter change is the best thing, and ITG are very well made (and in the UK). People have reported problems with the KTR one falling apart, although I can't comfirm as I have only ever had the standard one and the ITG.

Everyone seems to be loving the Hankooks however I heard these are more of a summer tyre?? and not so good in cold conditions, I need something thats going to keep up with my heavy right stiletto and a regular route to work through an industrial craphole :smile: maybe a second set might be in order... as for the air filter the ITG its on its way!

Similar Thread Suggestions