Trading in

Something along the lines of,

"What do you call a skoda with twin exhaust pipes?"

"A wheel barrow"

It must have been funny once.........

I'm from that era as well

"why does a Skoda have a heated rear window?"

"to keep your hands warm when pushing it"

Well been to see 2 VRSs at the weekend - 1st was one i left a deposit on "subject to viewing/ driving" and that had had the o/s/r door resprayed as i could see the green paint on the window rubber :worried: so didn't buy it (140 mile round trip wasted).

Had a look at a silver 1 locally to see 3 kerbed alloys and the bonnet/ front wing gap so big you could see the bolts on top of the front wing which should be out of sight :worried:

Looking online yesterday i saw a couple of Suzuki Swift Sports (12my>) and after reading reviews, specs, etc i phoned a dealer up today and bought 1 :smile:
2012 model in blue, 7000 miles, as new and should be ready to pick up at the weekend (540 mile round trip!!!)

The Clio trade in price has dropped from £7700 last month to £7300 this month but i'm getting £8k (he did start at £7300)

Keep an eye in the classifieds at the weekend as if all goes well i'll have a gen 2 sprintbooster, itg, jack and steering wheel insert for sale :smile:

Thanks guys
Looking at the Briskoda forum there are a few that have done santa pod in sub 6 secs so not too bad :smile:

I hope that was a mistake :tongueout:anic:

Neighbour has one in red, her son has the older one in yellow, i prefere the older one to be honest.

Glad you've bought a suzuki now, you can join us in the jokes.

What do you call a skoda convertable?

A skip.

Cracking choice, I do have a soft spot for the Swift.

Thought about swapping to one myself last summer infact. :smile:

I had an older shape VRS, spent a fortune on it full leather retrim, remap, paintwork, wheels, etc) loved it but got bored - great car though, new 1 just looks a bit weird?

Picking Swift up on sunday - not looking forward to the 10 hours driving though :worried: