Trading in bye bye clio

I'll still be up for the meets plus still stay on this forum as a few people have one on here and your all a friendly bunch lol

I don't think I can make that pal gotta work to pay the pennies for new car lol I've already started to remove stuff just taken the K Tec induction kit off what a lovely job that was in the heat lol

Getting the Akra taken off within the next 2 weeks not sure what I'm doing with the wheels if someone had some mint speedlines I'd prob swap plus some cash my way plus when I had it checked over he commented on how new the tyres were need wheels tyres that look as good as what they saw also removed RS gear knob .
list of things I'll Prob have for sale in next couple of weeks , Akra exhaust, brand new in box front and rear ds2500 pads ,K tec induction kit ,RS Gear Knob, K tec lower torque link,brand new Recaro seat base . Just need to work out some prices but exhaust will deff be pick up only .

Last edited:
Another one gone to the ST field then???
Sorry to hear you are trading in mate but I'm sure you'll enjoy your new motor.
Now...has your car got the sprint spoiler? Talk to me:wink:

What OZ's do you have mate? I have some mint speed lines that could be itching for a new home if a swap is involved lol

Good move to the fiesta though, seems a common one now!

Similar Thread Suggestions