BLG has ceased trading

smithandroper

Platinum Member
I regret to announce that Brian Leighton Garages has now ceased trading. It has been a big shock to myself and my fellow colleagues and I am still coming to terms with what has happened.

With regards to any parts supplied by ourselves the remainder of the 1 year warranty should be covered by any Renault dealer.

With a bit of luck I will find another job and try to stay with the brand but it will take some time to get there.

And finally I would like to thank everyone who has supported us over the period we have been active on the forum.

Thanks again Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that Carl. Thanks for your support on the forum over the past few months.

We hope you land on your feet.

Truly gutted for you and everyone at BLG.

I hope you all get a job ASAP, not easy considering the rural location.

Thanks guys
With a bit of luck something good will come of it, but after 17 years at the same garage it's hard to think about changing profession.

Fingers crossed you can get something soon, mate totally gutted for you. BLG was always a nice garage to visit.

Sorry to hear this mate, all the best with finding something else as soon as possible.

I'll tap up my local Renault when it's in next week to see if that window scrapper was faulty or not, puts my issues into perspective this.

Rich.

Really sorry to hear this Carl.

Thanks to both yourself and Dale for your help over the last year or so.

Gutted for you guys, you really helped me out too, what a shame, hope you find something soon

Regards
Glenn

I'm very sorry to hear this Carl. I never had the chance to visit BLG, however you were very helpful over PM when I had a query re booking my car in. I hope you and your colleagues are able to get something sorted.
James.

Was surprised when I got that text message earlier, very unexpected as whenever I've been there it's never 'quiet' and always lots of cars as well as work around to do it seemed. Especially with the bodyshop side of things and that new Alu workshop I was obviously very wrong in presuming business was at least adequate.

Hope you can get something sorted out Carl without too much down time.