Track / Race Clio 197 - Rotoryboy

Rotoryboy - great little article. Looks great fun and reminds me of my brother's stripped out Mini that we tracked prepared with a 1275 GT lump. Loved that car, and in many ways the Clio reminds me of it.

Anyway - apologies to hi jack your thread but I have a question with regards to picture 2 on the start of the thread. Drivers side back seat foot well there is a black almost circular object. What is it?

The reason I ask is that ive only owned the car for 4 days and ive just had my wife on the phones saying she thinks shes put her foot through the car getting my son out of his car seat...

Answers greatly appreciated.

Fishy

Anyway - apologies to hi jack your thread but I have a question with regards to picture 2 on the start of the thread. Drivers side back seat foot well there is a black almost circular object. What is it?

The reason I ask is that ive only owned the car for 4 days and ive just had my wife on the phones saying she thinks shes put her foot through the car getting my son out of his car seat...

That's not the rear footwell, it's under the rear seat bench and I think it's the fuel pump.

To those people thinking of putting harnesses on standard seats, don't do it.... it's really dangerous

Rotoryboy - great little article. Looks great fun and reminds me of my brother's stripped out Mini that we tracked prepared with a 1275 GT lump. Loved that car, and in many ways the Clio reminds me of it.

Fishy

Thanks Fishy, I am ex Mini (6 x Classics) owner. I love them still

;/ sorry I just saw the 22mm in this thread and found a link for that, was ages ago when I bought mine. ha