Top speed?

lol i have never felt the need to slow down. i've never bottled it. i've always kept going till the car doesn't want to anymore. that'll probably shoot me in the foot one day.... lol

Only had 115mph, or just over out of my 197. I get a bit weary at that speed, if you know what I mean, so don't want to go any faster. I maxed out my last Clio (1.2) at 106mph, it just wouldn't go any quicker. There were revs left, just not enough power to push it any more! Lol! Took a while to get there too!

135mph out of mine, on the Autobahn this year.

I'm terrified of driving at that speeds. I did get upto 125mph on the final straight of the Nurburgring, the fastest I had been the whole way round lol!!!

I've had somewhere between 110 and 120 but that was only around Knockhill and Silverstone.

Not trying to sound like a hero but these things feel pretty damned planted and safe when your tipping 130.

It's not like doing speed on a bike where ( at least on the unfaired bikes I've had ) you feel like your going rounds with Tyson and struggling to keep your head down while hoping there's not a strong cross wind :tongueout: .

All in all it's best you keep your license but it's missing the point of the car maybe also?

I've had 120 out of mine and tbh I bottled it and began slowing down, all that starts going through my head is "what if a wheel comes off now?" :rofl:

when ure doing this kind of speed need to be 100% certain ure car is mechanically sound.

again i do not condone this kind of speed on UK roads.

25 mph over the speed limit will almost certainly earn u a court appearance

100+ mph can earn you an instant (side of the road) ban
;/

looking out for ure best interests guys.

Not trying to sound like a hero but these things feel pretty damned planted and safe when your tipping 130.

It's not like doing speed on a bike where ( at least on the unfaired bikes I've had ) you feel like your going rounds with Tyson and struggling to keep your head down while hoping there's not a strong cross wind :tongueout: .

All in all it's best you keep your license but it's missing the point of the car maybe also?

this is why I had a naked bike for years its just uncomfortable over 90 . Too bad I got a cbr6 this yr doing a ton feels like 50 did on the naked. Don't think I've ever been over a 100 in the clio

100mph
Hardly ever go past 80mph on the motorway, there is just no point. My licence cost me too much and too long to get to just lose it like that! :whatever:

Whats the point on the motorway anyway, you just get more stressed out when a car is in the fast doing 80 which is plenty and you come steaming up behind at 90+

Did the Clio try and get its revenge because you neglected it for sooo long lol!?!?!?!