Top speed?

I had 3 passenger rides at the Asda day at Bruntingthorpe last year. Went in 3 cars:

1 - Maserati 4200 GT - 151mph
2 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS - 156mph
3 - Nissan GTR - 176mph

The Nissan felt incredibly stable until it got to the braking - driver left it a little late so it was squirming around a little! Fastest I have ever driven was in a Vectra SRI based touring car at Donington for my 18th birthday, at 134mph. Went in a single seater after but that was rev limited and it was VERY wet so didnt get near the Vectras speed.

I had 3 passenger rides at the Asda day at Bruntingthorpe last year. Went in 3 cars:

1 - Maserati 4200 GT - 151mph
2 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS - 156mph
3 - Nissan GTR - 176mph

The Nissan felt incredibly stable until it got to the braking - driver left it a little late so it was squirming around a little! Fastest I have ever driven was in a Vectra SRI based touring car at Donington for my 18th birthday, at 134mph. Went in a single seater after but that was rev limited and it was VERY wet so didnt get near the Vectras speed.

Bet you cacket your pants in the Nissan lol

I could not possibly divulge the top speed I sustained on the queens beautiful highway for fear of prosecution and the impending prison sentence that would follow...:bye2: