throttle bodies for 197

Just go to TDF and get the complete package. They are the only company offering installs for ITBs on 197s.

Expect to pay 4k + for 20bhp gains.

wld love to have throttle bodies if i had the moneys to do so :worried: like ben said tdf do a complete package of cams,throttlebodies,labour,map etc etc for just over 4k , think its 230bhp the package offers

wld love to have throttle bodies if i had the moneys to do so :worried: like ben said tdf do a complete package of cams,throttlebodies,labour,map etc etc for just over 4k , think its 230bhp the package offers

Tbh I think thats all the Clio needed imo. I wouldnt be looking for silly power figures but it is a lot of money. Better get saving eh. :wink:

form an orderly queue please, there are plenty to go around.

we do accept cheque, but you will be locked in our workshop until it has cleared :tongueout:

AFAIK, with ITB you would need a stand alone ECU.

That makes the whole installation really expensive (>£2000). And that's without the cams, inlets,...

Was thinking about it 2 years ago (a friend of mine has ITB on his 172) but had to quit due to high cost.

I presume this all requires moving to a cable throttle too so you'd lose cruise control on a FF?