200: **** this looks good..

New fav colour:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3678144.htm

3678144-1.jpg

3678144-2.jpg

looks like a CAD model
-Andy

Last edited:
only if spend more time on that car cos paint work is a nightmare.

But looks good.

Last edited:
Saw one in the flesh yeasterday, in a row of a few, and it did standout by far!

I don't like either colours, stuff owning one there a nightmare to keep clean and fresh looking.

Only thing I want are the RS centre caps :wink:

Very Nice! Couldn't trust myself with that paintwork though! I heard that you have to sign an agreement if you finance it to say you wont be doing anything to Harm the paint?! How true that is i dont know.

22k for a car that'll be knackered after:

1: some motorway miles
2: a harsh winter
3: a jetwash
4: bird ****/berries

It looks good but its a fad, these "special" editions will either have to pampered to within an inch of its life (NOT what the clio is for) or they'll be wrecked. Genuinely don't see the point...

I really can't see what the fuss is about. Just looks like a silver car that hasn't been washed and the red one will be pink by xmas.

I really can't see what the fuss is about. Just looks like a silver car that hasn't been washed and the red one will be pink by xmas.

I don't get it either mate, I know it's all subjective but the color is a pain to live with in an everyday basis, and to be totally honest with you I don't go crazy with the leather recaros either. Edge automotive does a MUCH better job when it comes to that.

What really surprises me is that EVO gives the Clio 200 4 stars (like 197) but 5 stars to Raider stating that is drives as well as ever!! Really? Are 18" wheels,matt paint and leather seats worth 6k and 1 star then? And what does that have to do with "driving" anyway?

And some people though 25k for a Megane 250 is a lot of money...surely not considering Raider's price lol. I'd go for a 10 plate 200 ff with cup chassis any day, saving £10+k

My opinion of course.

I have it on good authority that the wheel and tyre combo do make quite a difference when tested back to back

And some people though 25k for a Megane 250 is a lot of money...surely not considering Raider's price lol.

The 250 is a lot of extra money for a car that has a load of horrible plastic bits stuck all over it! Then again, some people think the Cup spoiler looks good... :smiley:

I can't stand the paint finish - but each to their own.

22k as well, I would never pay that for a Clio.