Things I like

I think we could make an exception and invite your mate to the Christmas meal...take a ticket and join the back of the queue for a passenger ride....

Unless you've been in a tuned one i can't explain. You get in, look around and 100mph on the speedo is very bottom left (Nearly out of sight) about where 20mph is on the Clio. That's the first clue....

Reactions: Benno
If you're back down this way and he's still got it (He's talking of changing) - i could easily get you a drive / ride.....

Prepare to hate your Clio though and be dreaming up ways to fund one.

I WILL take you up on that offer! Would love to have a ride in that!

All awesome im a Hip Hop head since about 82 - so you know i love graffiti, not that good myself Bristol had/has an amazing scene I really do have an issue with Bristol city council though in the 80's/90's the council, police were raiding houses of graffiti artists and punishing them hard happened to a friend i knew...now though they LOVE 'STREET ART' now it brings many vistors due to BANKSY...makes me so mad.

Reactions: l33th3tr33
All awesome im a Hip Hop head since about 82 - so you know i love graffiti, not that good myself Bristol had/has an amazing scene I really do have an issue with Bristol city council though in the 80's/90's the council, police were raiding houses of graffiti artists and punishing them hard happened to a friend i knew...now though they LOVE 'STREET ART' now it brings many vistors due to BANKSY...makes me so mad.

Ahh an early adopter! Before all the big corporations turned it into marketing! I was a b-boy first and started writing in '84. Music was better back then too. So much innovation, creativity and diversity. Now it's just formulaic angry crap. Grandmaster Caz said it well: "Hip Hop ain't supposed to be like that, where's the fun at?"

Funny isn't it? All those raids and long stints in prison (a mate of mine went down for graf for longer than a guy in our town got for battering his baby so bad it had epilepsy and cerebral palsy) and now it's plastered up the side of a tube train in the name of marketing.

And don't get me started on Mr. Banks. Absolute charlatan!

Good to read all that mate. Same times different town.

Reactions: Pav
I'd just worked out the Phunky one. Still looking at the other!
You definitely got some skill set there.

Thanks Ben!

Quality Mes. I'm no art critic - but i can appreciate the skill that takes for sure.

Especially when likely being harried along for fear of getting caught out !

And thanks Shuv. The ones posted are all legal. So plenty of time to get something nice done. You don't get so long when you're working at night...

Reactions: kevlar
When your mate turns up, lobs you the keys to a 700 bhp (?) GTR and says "Can you do me favour and look after it for a few hours. Help yourself to a drive and tell me what you think of the new brakes".

What a chore.....

View attachment 114724

Well that's gone well.

Bit of a sleeper too. Looks stock. I know what big power in one of these feels like. Instant warp speed. I'm sure you had fun!

Ahh an early adopter! Before all the big corporations turned it into marketing! I was a b-boy first and started writing in '84. Music was better back then too. So much innovation, creativity and diversity. Now it's just formulaic angry crap. Grandmaster Caz said it well: "Hip Hop ain't supposed to be like that, where's the fun at?"

Funny isn't it? All those raids and long stints in prison (a mate of mine went down for graf for longer than a guy in our town got for battering his baby so bad it had epilepsy and cerebral palsy) and now it's plastered up the side of a tube train in the name of marketing.

And don't get me started on Mr. Banks. Absolute charlatan!

Good to read all that mate. Same times different town.

I met GMC in new york...your probably the only person on this forum who knows who he is!!!