Things I like

Thanks Lee. It says my name: Mes. Time is about 6 hours for something like that. Effort, a HELL of a lot. It's way more physical than you'd think. It's on 8ft boards so you're reaching as high as you can and crouching down to the floor constantly! Forward thinking, not that much. 99% of this sort of thing is planned to the letter outlines only, everything else is made up on the spot.

:thumb:

Well props for being able to go on for that long, I get hand cramp after spraying for about 20 minutes [emoji23]
Definitely mega creative, especially if most of it is on the spot! I'm about as creative as a bath full of beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ///M
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not sure that's true though mate, just different applications. You seemed to be pretty creative getting those awesome seats fitted!

Didnt realise you were a graff writer - interesting need to get some pieces up let us see them

I'll try and dig out some pics mate. Not sure what I have available digitally. Most of it is too erm, legally sensitive, for public consumption. But I'm sure I have a few.

Oh come on bud. Post some pics ! Where's the same rebellious side that didn't give a flying hoot when you were actually doing it..........:wink:

I'll try and dig out some pics mate. Not sure what I have available digitally. Most of it is too erm, legally sensitive, for public consumption. But I'm sure I have a few.

What age bracket you in? Just wondering if you knew any Bristol artists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What age bracket you in? Just wondering if you knew any Bristol artists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Painted with a LOT of the Bristol old school heads mate yeah. Wouldn't say we were the best of friends, we just painted together a few times. Top TOP crew from Bristol. Some amazing writers and a really good bunch of lads.

Do you have subtitles?:flushed:

Pinky purple one says "Phunky Junction" it was a graphic for a website entrance. And that should be easy to read now you know.

The green one is my name but backwards. And I guess even knowing, you're still none the wiser as to where the letters are!

Reactions: Big Ben
Pinky purple one says "Phunky Junction" it was a graphic for a website entrance. And that should be easy to read now you know.

The green one is my name but backwards. And I guess even knowing, you're still none the wiser as to where the letters are!
I'd just worked out the Phunky one. Still looking at the other!
You definitely got some skill set there.

Quality Mes. I'm no art critic - but i can appreciate the skill that takes for sure.

Especially when likely being harried along for fear of getting caught out !

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not sure that's true though mate, just different applications. You seemed to be pretty creative getting those awesome seats fitted!

I guess when you're determined you'll find a way no matter what!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When your mate turns up, lobs you the keys to a 700 bhp (?) GTR and says "Can you do me favour and look after it for a few hours. Help yourself to a drive and tell me what you think of the new brakes".

What a chore.....

37289961036_c29c36f26b_b.jpg

When your mate turns up, lobs you the keys to a 700 bhp (?) GTR and says "Can you do me favour and look after it for a few hours. Help yourself to a drive and tell me what you think of the new brakes".

What a chore.....

37289961036_c29c36f26b_b.jpg

I think we could make an exception and invite your mate to the Christmas meal...take a ticket and join the back of the queue for a passenger ride....