Things I don't like

Here's a new one for me anyway - last week pulled up to get petrol at morrisons, nothing odd here.

So guy filling his car up in front starts pulling his t shirt up to scratch his back, nothing odd here.

However this revealed a tramp stamp.

Yep on a guy...

a 30-40 year old , very normal looking guy....like the one below, but a bit smaller...WTF.

View attachment 114317

Lmao!

Here's a few more I take exception to...

House/diy related...

1. Having a single garage...pointless....I would love a double garage.

2. Decorating especially ceilings.

3. Heating engineers - Yeh I can come on monday next week, but I have no hot water....sorry mate busy...

4. Gardening...cutting grass wtf is that all about?.

5. House prices related to your actually earnings.

Few social ones...

1. The KKK....white supremacy...i'm white I was here first...uhhhhh no.

2. Peoples shear ignorance regarding muslim's and related terror attacks.

3. 911 was a terror attack, errr on your own country...come on now....

4. Liars...just liars.

5. People who have a real feeling of it's their right to have things and expect everything to happen for them - a car, house, children etc etc...but dont want to bank roll any of it.

People...

1. James McAvoy.

2. Tom Hardy - ok actor, but people just love him and I just don't get it.

3. Sarah Millican - Just not funny.

4. David Baddiel - Just not funny.

5. Miranda Hart - Just not funny.

This one was proven to me in person on friday & it has been before this just highlighted the level of stupidity some people are just brainwashed with.

People who actually think that actors/celebs/general no bodies post their own s**t on face book twitter and countless other BS media platforms AND whats posted is actually real.

During a conversation at work friday young girl I work with thinks im insane as I dont like 'Ed Sheeran'...that alone sparked a big arguement...

Anyway we start talking about music she asked do i like Cold play, ok my answer may have provoked her slightly...anyway, it then moved to tv and Ant N Dec got mentioned, again my reply may have provoked her she went on a rampage about what nice people they are and how could I say anything bad about them..

Our boss just looked at her and said how can you say they are nice people you do not know them?

Her reply, well they are nice people I know they are they are always posting nice things they have done...they just are really nice people....ive read lots about them...

Some people really should be hit in the face with a shovel thats my opinion.
dont get this generation..take their phones from them and they will die within minutes :poke:

its simple..what ever the media feed us they believe...sad and comical at the same time..

Reactions: kevlar and Big Ben
People moaning about having a single garage.
Try having a garage and having to move house and thin all your stuff out to fit in a shed. I could have built a 172 from the spares I had but had to chuck or sell it all [emoji107]
Yes Kevlar..... that's aimed at you [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People moaning about having a single garage.
Try having a garage and having to move house and thin all your stuff out to fit in a shed. I could have built a 172 from the spares I had but had to chuck or sell it all [emoji107]
Yes Kevlar..... that's aimed at you [emoji23][emoji23]

I know i'm lucky I actually live in a house for a start...a garage is a bonus, sadly our first house had a double garage....ahhhh happy memories! - so I understand fully, I guess you take my hate a step beyond...not having a garage!.

Oh another thing that does bother me...

The term 'Patina' - surely its just old and scratched up or faded....come on people lets call a spade a spade.

When I park out the way in a supermarket when there's loads of other spaces about, people coming and intentionally parking right next to me! Fuckers

Yep classic...happens to me always.

Had a classic of this when I had my little girl with me while out in the family wagon shopping start of the summer, odd thing was the guy saw me with her, he then proceeded to park about 7 inches away from my car clearly I had a car seat in the back and my little girl stood by the car with me....I parked furthest point away from anyone which was a row of at least 30 spaces all empty between me on furthest left and another car on the right, i just stared in shock as he did it, he would not even look in my direction as he got out.

What is it with people? I used to get this a lot when I had an elise people would park really close many times I had to undo the roof to get in usually went through passenger door and across!.

I know i'm lucky I actually live in a house for a start...a garage is a bonus, sadly our first house had a double garage....ahhhh happy memories! - so I understand fully, I guess you take my hate a step beyond...not having a garage!.

Oh yes! And I've had people trying to get into the shed already. It took me a year to move my toolbox out of my bedroom and into the shed, and at just under 6ft it was a bit more than in the way [emoji23]
Just need to decide wether to get a bigger shed or hold out until I move again.
A double garage would be a dream though!

Oh another thing that does bother me...

The term 'Patina' - surely its just old and scratched up or faded....come on people lets call a spade a spade.

Trying having a conversation with a collector of certain vintage vehicles that. Or a collector of old coins......

Reactions: kevlar
Trying having a conversation with a collector of certain vintage vehicles that. Or a collector of old coins that....

Im on watch forum and the term is tossed around a lot...patina....argghhhhhhhhh, I suppose its like buying jeans with holes in from new. BS.