Things I don't like

I figured this post was getting way too upbeat so it's time to bring it back on topic...

Things I don't like:

Terrorists.

Just a bunch of dicks! :censored:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Cut your winging.

Anyone would think you were chucking '6 large' at a performance engine upgrade or something....

**Have you just dropped your expensive Mistress off bud ?
She's gone down for surgery!!
All went well. Chris is so upbeat and knowledgable that I feel in safe hands.

**If its 6k he can keep the car:chris2:

X factor.

Sighed when I just saw this shite is back on TV.

If anyone quotes this saying you watch it you're getting perm banned.

All the talent shows are shit. Fixed from the start, and people are too stupid to see that so text in, chucking their money at a vote that won't ever count.

Now grand designs on the other hand [emoji869][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Benno and Chris
X factor.

Sighed when I just saw this shite is back on TV.

If anyone quotes this saying you watch it you're getting perm banned.

Amazed at how many people actually love this s**t - makes me so angry, makes me laugh people think its new and cool - showing my age a little but give me new faces any day of the week....

Reactions: Chris
This one was proven to me in person on friday & it has been before this just highlighted the level of stupidity some people are just brainwashed with.

People who actually think that actors/celebs/general no bodies post their own s**t on face book twitter and countless other BS media platforms AND whats posted is actually real.

During a conversation at work friday young girl I work with thinks im insane as I dont like 'Ed Sheeran'...that alone sparked a big arguement...

Anyway we start talking about music she asked do i like Cold play, ok my answer may have provoked her slightly...anyway, it then moved to tv and Ant N Dec got mentioned, again my reply may have provoked her she went on a rampage about what nice people they are and how could I say anything bad about them..

Our boss just looked at her and said how can you say they are nice people you do not know them?

Her reply, well they are nice people I know they are they are always posting nice things they have done...they just are really nice people....ive read lots about them...

Some people really should be hit in the face with a shovel thats my opinion.

This one was proven to me in person on friday & it has been before this just highlighted the level of stupidity some people are just brainwashed with.

People who actually think that actors/celebs/general no bodies post their own s**t on face book twitter and countless other BS media platforms AND whats posted is actually real.

During a conversation at work friday young girl I work with thinks im insane as I dont like 'Ed Sheeran'...that alone sparked a big arguement...

Anyway we start talking about music she asked do i like Cold play, ok my answer may have provoked her slightly...anyway, it then moved to tv and Ant N Dec got mentioned, again my reply may have provoked her she went on a rampage about what nice people they are and how could I say anything bad about them..

Our boss just looked at her and said how can you say they are nice people you do not know them?

Her reply, well they are nice people I know they are they are always posting nice things they have done...they just are really nice people....ive read lots about them...

Some people really should be hit in the face with a shovel thats my opinion.

"Young girl hit round face by man with shovel after heated row about Ed sheeran"

Reactions: Benno and kevlar
All the talent shows are shit. Fixed from the start, and people are too stupid to see that so text in, chucking their money at a vote that won't ever count.

Now grand designs on the other hand [emoji869][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love grand design, great programme :smile:

Reactions: l33th3tr33
Here's a new one for me anyway - last week pulled up to get petrol at morrisons, nothing odd here.

So guy filling his car up in front starts pulling his t shirt up to scratch his back, nothing odd here.

However this revealed a tramp stamp.

Yep on a guy...

a 30-40 year old , very normal looking guy....like the one below, but a bit smaller...WTF.

tramp-stamp-tattoo3.jpg

Reactions: Chris