Things I don't like

used to have a fish tank..used to breed them to and sell them to the local shop...was loaded back then :thumb:

Idris Elba and his OTT fake enthusiasm in the Sky Q adverts.

"Aw man, this new Sky Q box is better than anything ever in the world ever! Of course I genuinely like it and aren't just saying it 'cos I'm getting paid a twat load of money! Look at my tracky bottoms and bare feet - I'm just like all you other plebs who spend their days recording 32 programs at once and watching a 39th! Now where did I put that paycheck....I mean remote control.... (look at me tossing all these cushions around, aren't I genuine and a 'proper bloke'). YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

Yes I can, you're a prick.

Idris Elba and his OTT fake enthusiasm in the Sky Q adverts.

"Aw man, this new Sky Q box is better than anything ever in the world ever! Of course I genuinely like it and aren't just saying it 'cos I'm getting paid a twat load of money! Look at my tracky bottoms and bare feet - I'm just like all you other plebs who spend their days recording 32 programs at once and watching a 39th! Now where did I put that paycheck....I mean remote control.... (look at me tossing all these cushions around, aren't I genuine and a 'proper bloke'). YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

Yes I can, you're a prick.

And breathe!

That photo ruined your tuff gruff rep mate! Now we’re onto sore throats as well:tearsofjoy:
Nah mate... your entry to PoTM with me squeezing into the shot of the v6 clio ruined my reputation

Granted camp pics and sore throats don’t do me any justice either :smile:

Being stuck at work when my new phone is sat waiting for at home alongside my newly installed Call of disc!!

On that topic which one do i prioritise when I get home :think:

Reactions: Beany