There's boost loose around this hoooose !!

Should of got an R26 :wink:

My missus keeps saying that to me! She wanted me to get the blue colour R26 with the dark headlamps and the standard grey alloys. Too much for everything though, to buy, run, insure, tax, etc. The Clio is bad enough, I can only just afford to run that!

i say fair play to you az mate. lovely car. frighteningly quick "not that u can use it on the roads" hope to see you at a few track days with this little beasty

i say fair play to you az mate. lovely car. frighteningly quick "not that u can use it on the roads" hope to see you at a few track days with this little beasty

I hope so to woody . Need to sort a few things out first . They might be quick but a track weapon out the box they are not :-(

wastegate alert . . . . . . . whhhhooomppp tssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what things can you do to improve handeling without spending the earth on coilis?

Probally not sam :-( gutted !!!

I need a passenger and can't seem to find one so the outlook is bleak .

you traitor!!!!

Astra VXR's are nice cars though, can be devastatingly quick too! best of luck with the new car matey :smile:

you traitor!!!!

Astra VXR's are nice cars though, can be devastatingly quick too! best of luck with the new car matey :smile:

Yeh thanks mate I did 100miles in it yesterday just driving around the coast . It's brilliant so is the noise it makes lol

handeling takes a bit of getting used to though . !!

Plus I hav seen the traction control light more times than I care to mention recently .

I wonder how long it will be untill you forget you aren't driving you Clio and understeer off the road! Lol! Just kidding mate! Have you seen that video of that 'ring edition crashing on one of the corners on the 'ring? The guy flipped it! Lol!

Bah haven't seen that video mate link

I hav already had a few scary moments

Booked it in at

Courtney sport
to have dap springs fitted and a whiteline rear anti roll bar

It was tat or a power hike to 270 bhp lol but better make it less wobbly first lol

Last edited:
might be an idea lmao. the price of that stage 3 is out of this world mate.

Not sure why is in German, I think the guy is British! Apparently they charged him 10000 euros for the armcove barrier thing, the recovery truck, the abulance, the helicopter they scrambled and cleaning the track. Guy had no insurance, so had to say bye bye to VXR. Or so I was told any who!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdGzy2Lun2I