There's boost loose around this hoooose !!

A2ON

Platinum Member
a sad sad day to even emotinal if you will I had to hand in the Clio today as a trade in . Was. Wirerd day really buzzing to get the new car but was right sad the Clio was going . Damn I'm gonna miss that car

however replacing it with this helps ease the paint lol

What a car is it savage !!
09dc353f.jpg
f746b4b4.jpg
0df8f5ee.jpg
ceee6b46.jpg

sorry bout the poor pics but iPhone only I'm affraid

Anyway I love it it's brilliant savagly quick , comfy , smooth , amazing condition , super low miles etc etc .

It does not Handel as good as the Clio but slow in quick out approach will be applied lol

It's been great guys

Keep it real

Arron

Hhmmmmm. Nice Clio parked next to it! Lol! Still not sure about the styling on these anymore, think they look a bit dated now mate. Sorry. I know they're quick in a straight line though. I hope you enjoy it more than the Clio.

Arran.

me no likey, why would you want to trade in one of the best handling hot hatches around for a stupid heavy tug boat that torque steers like mad. too many of them on the road for them to be looked at in an envious way, sorry lol

me no likey, why would you want to trade in one of the best handling hot hatches around for a stupid heavy tug boat that torque steers like mad. too many of them on the road for them to be looked at in an envious way, sorry lol

My reasons are above.

But I'll repeat them just for you ...

More comfy , bigger , more refined , quieter , bigger boot , alot less miles .

So that's why .

As for your specific handeling comments you have driven one then yes ?

You also refer to it's weight. Well the weight is a bi product of comfort and refinment no doubt however the addition of a Turbo to a 2ltr engine helps ALOT

not keen on the styling but I still like, bit common maybe (around here at least) but so fast I don't even attempt to keep up with these things, the noise they make is amazing aswell

Oi stop laying into his new car guys! it's all about personal preference/needs etc. The Astra Vxr's are savage, and crazy fast! Been in one and I did actually enjoy the fact it was a bit of a handful actually! It's been a pleasure Arron, you found a decent astra vxr forum yet? lol

Oi stop laying into his new car guys! it's all about personal preference/needs etc. The Astra Vxr's are savage, and crazy fast! Been in one and I did actually enjoy the fact it was a bit of a handful actually! It's been a pleasure Arron, you found a decent astra vxr forum yet? lol

Thanks mate lol

Truth is people like it or they don't don't really mind .

As you say it is scary quick and a bit of a hand full but for my daily commute it will certainly be better for me and if I'm being honest the the Astra vXR does everything the Clio does 99% aswell as the Clio . Yeh the Clio handels well but for what I need the astra is sooo much better and the felling if the boost is addictive to say the least .

As for the torque steer I have seen very LITTLE of this so far but my big drive is tomorow so I'll let you know but it's nothing a LSD won't fix which is my first mod anyway.

I absaloutlly love this car it's amazing has put a huge smile on my face and IMO looks SEX .

Plus the noise on boost is like nothing I have hurd before !!!

So can I expect my end plates back in the post lol?

Shame you've gone to the dark side, I prey on VXRs most weekends :tongueout:

best colour though.

So can I expect my end plates back in the post lol?

Shame you've gone to the dark side, I prey on VXRs most weekends :tongueout:

best colour though.

err yeh about that lol the end plates have been on the side for the best part of two weeks all packaged and ready to go just keep forgettin to take them to work to post lol .

The DARK side lol if by VXR then yeh I gues so lol

If by DARK side however you mean turbocharged . Then i shall see you soon my friend .

Chappo . Pez yeh will be looking at that it needs suspension sorting first LSD IS a must , there's a company . Courtney sport who are like one of the best VXr tunners around so I'll pay then A visit they do. Stage 1,2&3 suspension pack and then a power pack stage 3 helllloooooo 300bhp

But that's. A long way off need LSD first can't put the power down in the wet/damp coming out of corners !!!

I love this car though been drivin it all morn just stopped 4 lunch hahahaha

Looks brilliant mate and Arden Blue is the best colour along with the better wheels.

The 19s look good but it has to be the 18s for handling and cheaper tyres :lol:

It wont be long before you get some V3's or AST's on it with a Remus exhaust :wink:

Lol I'm betting my nitrous tank will see off your turbocharger :wink:

we should get a Santa pod day arranged for the club, blow a few gearboxes up could be fun.

Any reason you didn't go for the nurburgring edition?

Thanks mark means alot .

You know it won't be long ... I keep trying so hard no to call courtney up an book it in ... Must be restaint . Come on pay day . I need a decent bonus lol

Lol I'm betting my nitrous tank will see off your turbocharger :wink:

we should get a Santa pod day arranged for the club, blow a few gearboxes up could be fun.

Any reason you didn't go for the nurburgring edition?

Yeh I'd be up for any meet like that .

Yeh the nurburgring ones are nice but to be honest I love arden blue , this on is super low milage , MINT condition , and 5 mins from my home lol

everything I need plus it was a good deal ......

Yeh for now u may streak ahead but I may through in a cheackyness stage 3 before the meet lol

That's the joys of a turbo car, a remap to up the boost and it's an instant 40bhp+ over STD, effortless.

I won't pretend i'm not envious lol, it's a wasted game on the 197 :worried: