The story so far Clio cup 2007

So new diffuser fitted gear box oil and engine oil. Along with original air box with piper cross panel filter. Fitted these gloss black trims today that I got of a member on here :smile: the above diffuser and a rear bumper in black are for sale on here now. The to do list on the car is getting smaller now thank god :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Attachments

• IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1455.JPG
    IMG_1455.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: Sean197
looks brill Andrew...glad its sorted..that funny looking set up in your engine bay :excited:

looks brill Andrew...glad its sorted..that funny looking set up in your engine bay :excited:
Haha yep pav here a pic of what it was trying to run on before. I didn't fit this by the way pepole :tearsofjoy: The pic is when I cleaned the scuttle pan out which was full of water :grimacing:

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    464.2 KB · Views: 38
IMG_1478.JPG IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1481.JPG Some more bling a carbon rear wiper blank. Instead of the bath plug I had in before :tearsofjoy:. Don't think it was worth £34 with postage tho :neutral:

Really nice 197 you've got Andy, they do look so good in white! It was really good to meet you this weekend, hopefully you got home ok this morning! Lovely looking bike you've got too, did you get out on it today in the end??

Really nice 197 you've got Andy, they do look so good in white! It was really good to meet you this weekend, hopefully you got home ok this morning! Lovely looking bike you've got too, did you get out on it today in the end??

Thanks mate and you to. it's not where I want it at the min. You seen my to do list lol and on the way to leaving the event my mate spotted something. That might be giving me the handling issue. One of the back wheels as more camber on it than the other oops. Not sure how this can be fixed. To right I got on the bike lol made it back Quick sharp lol. I knew those show plates would come in handy for them cameras lol. They be on here for sale as they as much use to me as a chocolate fire guard. They be of some use to someone out again on the bike tomorrow not sure if to head to the coast on it. Cheaper to fuel the bike than the car lol

Reactions: Jimmy
Hopefully the wheel issue is nothing too serious Andy. Glad you got out on the bike, the weather was really nice! Thanks again to you and your mate for the donation of the detailing gear to the raffle, much appreciated. Get his details up on the forum, there's plenty of clean-freaks on here who would be interested :wink:

IMG_1686.JPG Looks like the wheel camber is a little more serious than I thought. No adjustment on it so had to track down a second hand rear beam. Which I have now got from a member on here. Long drive to Chorley tho in the Clio will be getting it fitted in two weeks time. Give me chance to paint it tho I think

IMG_1717.JPG Started to clean the second hand rear beam today ready for some paint tomorrow also picked this awesome air freshener up that smells of roses :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:IMG_1712.JPG

Reactions: Pav
Ha, liking the freshener, makes a difference to all those little trees :wink:

Hope the cleaning and painting of the beam goes well Andy!

IMG_1733.JPG IMG_1727.JPG IMG_1728.JPG IMG_1730.JPG IMG_1731.JPG IMG_1732.JPG Well today after been for a run. I set about the rear beam armed with a dremel sandpaper and a wire brush. Don't think it's turned out so bad just hope this one is straight. Hope to get it fitted thu or at the weekend. And can't believe my wheel decals are still on after the jet washing at the car wash thought they come of but they are stuck on well :smile:. Got a knocking noise coming from the front end now when I stop and pull of at slow speeds on the nsf. So as that's been fitted got mark to find what the noise is. Fingers crossed it's nothing major

Last edited:
Good old hammerite !!! ??? Looks great :smile:

Did you not have a shot-blaster near you ?

Blurghhhhhh on the knocking. Hope it's just a drop-link or something not too costly !

Similar Thread Suggestions