A love affair, the story so far.......

Full Name: RO11 J**

D.O.B: May 2011

Place of Birth: Dieppe, France

IQ: 1998

Ethnic Origin: White, French

Marital Status: 2nd Marriage

Prologue

Not many people say they can remember being born, well I can. Indeed I remember it very clearly, from the minute my heart sprang into life and I ticked over for the first time, I knew I was destined for something special.

It was winter time in France, Dieppe in northern France to be precise. The temperature was a crisp 2 degrees with a slight south westerly breeze from the English Channel. The first thing I remember was how white and clean everything was, it felt like Heaven or like being in the clouds, you may think I'm referring to snowfall, but in fact I was still in the factory. The second thing I remember was a really strong smell of garlic, the smell is still stuck in my induction components to this day. The hustle and bustle was a sight to behold, there were men with stripy blue and white t-shirts busily hurrying around the factory, whilst women with excessive bodily hair worked hard to serve amphibian based dishes in the canteen.

My first view of daylight was very special indeed, as I rolled gently across the highly glossed concrete factory floor towards freedom, the warm sunlight washed over my paintwork like a bukkake crescendo. I smiled, one of the biggest smiles ever, if you look at my front diffuser, you can see I'm still smiling now! There were green hills in the distance and the foreground was littered with wind turbines. I knew I was in France, but it was confirmed when I saw the plain white flags by the factory gate. One of the other cars commented "psst, oi, you're a right hooker, your destined for England" she said. How very rude I thought, why must she presume to tell me I am a whore.

After a day or two, I realised I was more muscular than some of the other girls, I look more like a Fatima Whitbread than a pretty french maid. I don't wish to conspire at all, but I've heard rumours that I am a Clio, more athletic than standard. I hope I don't have to take a p*ss test anytime soon, I have a feeling I'm on steroids!!

The Story

I started out my life in the UK when i was purchased by a greasy Renault salesman called Martin, I was a trophy wife, one he could show off to his friends. He had me shipped from Dieppe to Southampton, and generally, he was very nice to me and made me feel loved for the first few weeks we spent together. Martin and I very quickly fell out of love with each other when he started inviting strangers to come and treat me like a dirty whore, they got in me and generally gave me a good seeing to, rarely without any foreplay. Im afraid to say that things went downhill from that point and he began to be rather nasty to me. I was rarely washed and I began to feel really used and dirty. I spent countless days and nights just wishing he'd spend time with me.

One day Martin came home smelling of another car, my washer jets were weeping and I remember spending the night asking myself "why doesnt he drive me as much anymore? What could he be possibly getting from another car that he wasn't getting from me?"

It wasnt long after that night that he copped hold of my V5. Stripped of my dignity, I was marched back to the Renault Garage and requested that I be re-homed.

Days and weeks past, I watched uglier weaker models being taken away by their happy partners. Even the Renault Motability crowd were getting more attention than I was. However some Big strong Megane 250's also came and went, the nights drew longer and colder.

The gentlemen at the Renault garage were nice to me, they bought me a drink and they used some lubrication. I even had a couple of them on me at a time, tickling my brakes and rubbing me all over. I was still sad though, why would nobody take me away with them??

It was a cold rainy day in October when a handsome looking fella called Ben arrived on the forecourt. He strolled over to me and looked around, I could barely contain my excitement! Sadly It did not last, Ben was attracted to the b*tch next to me, she was a Brunette haired Silverstone with a big chest and gorgeous new shoes, the moisture on her smooth paint glistened in the light, she oozed sexual prowess from every hinge and bracket. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride, I felt so rejected. Two days later Ben arrived again, I could barely look, I was so jealous of her, but I over heard his conversation with Martin (my ex-husband), he was saying the Silverstone was too high maintenance (I think he means out of his price range) and he would like to take me out on a date!

Our date went well, Ben was so gentle with me. I'd not been driven like that before, he made my injectors tingle with excitement, he knew when to be rough with me too mind you. He made me feel like a real car and I was swept off my wheels (well I would have been, except my Conti 3's keep me stuck to the ground like dry dog s**t to a carpet), I never thought I'd feel like that again. A week later we were married, Ben took me home to meet his mum and I think she likes me.

It was the start of a very new and exciting life.

Myclio-2.jpg

This was taken very soon after I spent my first few tender nights with Ben, he made me feel sexy and asked me to pose for this picture.

Later that night he took me down a dark country lane and gave me a good seeing to, he couldn't stop chuckling to himself because he couldn't believe what a good ride I was. This was amazing!

Ben said I was slightly asthmatic, he decided I needed an ITG Panel Filter to help me breathe easier. He also told me I needed more confidence to speakout in public, so he arranged to have my centre silencer removed.

314996_10150430736689903_680114902_10258774_167963159_n.jpg

So far, things, are going very well. Ben says I'm a little too sensible at the moment, he's taking me to see a Psychiatrist at K-Tec to see if he can get my brain more excitable! Tbh I'm a bit nervous about going on the running machine though!!

Ben plans to take me to Germany for a dirty weekend next year, I really cannot wait!!!!!

Seeing as were telling you a little about me, I want to tell you some secrets......

Cars I admire....

Noddies Wife
6023280820_00eaac82c3_b.jpg

Raptors Wife
1.jpg

Jase's Ex-Wife
IMG_2883a.jpg

Cars I despise....

Ben's Ex-Wife - What an ugly under powered whore she was, she looks like a fricking moonbuggy, stupid wheels lol
AbbotFezDevART.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordini
Hahaha, love it.

This actually made me lol: "well I would have been except my Continental 3's keep my stuck to the ground like dry dog s**t to a carpet"...

Great stuff man.

Thats quality, best project thread by far :bounce1:

Thanks mate, I dont know if I can effectively call it a 'project' as of yet, but the effort I've put into starting this thread is a commitment from me that I'm gonna try and do something special with this car :thumbup:

I'm glad your new owner is treating you better - these Renault guys are always rough with young, vulnerable girls

You sir, have a problem...

Yes! Too much time on my hands and an over active imagination lol

I was aiming for entertainment, and something a little different to the standard project thread. Every car has a story, why not tell it from her point of view :smile: