the red baron progress

Definitely looks better with the 197 diffuser. But I think thats primarily down to the chrome rings. They look so chinsey. Is that a 200 exhaust you have?

I thought the 197 exhaust sat flush with the diffuser holes?

Definitely looks better with the 197 diffuser. But I think thats primarily down to the chrome rings. They look so chinsey. Is that a 200 exhaust you have?

I thought the 197 exhaust sat flush with the diffuser holes?

ktec single box rear box system been on a few years now - the tailpipes are about 30% bigger than standard!

This IS nice and a must do if you have black wheels. How much did they charge you for spraying mate if you don't mind me asking?

This IS nice and a must do if you have black wheels. How much did they charge you for spraying mate if you don't mind me asking?

£100 vat included - they had to flat it slighlty and there was a bit of an issue with silcone coming through the undercoat - so it was built up etc and ended up with a flat shiney finish - you cannot see the textured finish that is standard on 197 diffusers

yeah defo looks 10 times better with the 197 diffuser on mate,looks more aggressive and gives the rear an even wider look,sorry for spamming slighty but have you ever had any issues with the exhaust tips hitting the seams just above the exhaust outlets on the diffuser,mine knocks every now and then,i can stop this by pushing the centre section up which inturn lowers the tips but i like the tips closer to the top of the diffuser as yours are,i've even stiffened up the rear rubbers but still get the odd knock.

yeah defo looks 10 times better with the 197 diffuser on mate,looks more aggressive and gives the rear an even wider look,sorry for spamming slighty but have you ever had any issues with the exhaust tips hitting the seams just above the exhaust outlets on the diffuser,mine knocks every now and then,i can stop this by pushing the centre section up which inturn lowers the tips but i like the tips closer to the top of the diffuser as yours are,i've even stiffened up the rear rubbers but still get the odd knock.

i had similar when i had the 200 diffuser on....i just put washers under the rear exhaust mounts where they bolt to the chassis to lower the tips so they were centered in the diffuser holes...

i had similar when i had the 200 diffuser on....i just put washers under the rear exhaust mounts where they bolt to the chassis to lower the tips so they were centered in the diffuser holes...

top tip mate cheers,there's 3 holes on your rear rubbers,first hole hangs the rubber onto the car and the third hangs the exhaust,the middle slot i filled with similar rubber which stiffened things up well but not to much so i had no movement which could have caused vibration

Similar Thread Suggestions