the red baron progress

Hi mate,
How does the handling compare with 18"s to the 17"s? Do you notice any difference with the handling due to it being higher?

I want to get those 18" for my Gordini but I'm rather concerned about it being higher on 18"s and interfering with Renault Sports cup chassis suspenton tune. Simply because of the height / center of gravity.

i am running hankook rs2 so they are a lot more grippy than the 17s...

given the choice i would stick with the 18s

well just past 30,000m last night......feels better now than at 7800m when i got it :thumbsup:

i just want to give it a go as i have seen a few black 197 diffusers...

i will have used and tried both - then once settled on the one i like will get rid of the other

Sounds daft as I have a 200 diffuser but I think the 197 looks better. Makes the clio look wider from back with the hidden tailpipes.....

Sounds daft as I have a 200 diffuser but I think the 197 looks better. Makes the clio look wider from back with the hidden tailpipes.....

No it doesn't sound daft at all. These were always my thoughts that's why replacing the diffuser to a 200 was never in my plans (however spraying the existing one is:smile:. The car does look wider IMO. Evo guys don't like it either..

''Round the back is the familiar diffuser of the 197, but rather disappointingly the exhausts that used to sit beautifully flush inside it have now been made to discharge through rather less cool chromed finishers''

No it doesn't sound daft at all. These were always my thoughts that's why replacing the diffuser to a 200 was never in my plans (however spraying the existing one is:smile:. The car does look wider IMO. Evo guys don't like it either..

''Round the back is the familiar diffuser of the 197, but rather disappointingly the exhausts that used to sit beautifully flush inside it have now been made to discharge through rather less cool chromed finishers''

i am taking it next week to get painted - not alot ££ so worth it as either way i go i can sell one of them

diffuser at paint shop :tongueout:roud:

6yr service completed at just over 30000m

oil & filter
pollen filter
clean air filter
tyre pressures
n/s door seal replaced
and a general check around

You should have just saved moeny and swapped for my gloss black diffuser for you 200 lol I wouldn't mind :-p! No will look good with it on! and if you do deside to sell the 200 diffuser give us a shout bud! want a bit of both in my life to lol!

picked up the diffuser today all shiney and gloss black a superb paint job!!!

just fitted it photos to follow :foxspeed:

Told you they were the best!

Carl is away iirc, I take it Pete took care of you.

Similar Thread Suggestions