the red baron progress

Not the biggest fan of 18s on a Clio tbh. however your new rubber (RE050 or something similar I assume?)

We've been running them on our 133 for nearly a year. Very competent tyre.

Not the biggest fan of 18s on a Clio tbh. however your new rubber (RE050 or something similar I assume?)

We've been running them on our 133 for nearly a year. Very competent tyre.

yep thats them! same as megane trophy apart from in an 18...

just couldnt justify £600 for ad08 :blink:

18's for the win foxy, I was planning on getting some 18's in march but looks like that's going on hold, with recent expenditure. :smile:

The Bridgestones are a better all round tyre tbh. Obviously not quit the same grip levels in the dry but more than makes up for it in the wet.

had the rattling boot syndrome the other day so sorted that without removing the trim round the boot striker...

just used a t40 torx bit and a 10mm combi spanner to get to the bolts - put the bit in to the bolt head and used the spanner to fit the torx bit to loosen the bolts - adjust/check/test and a final nip up - no need to remove boot trim :wiz:

What needs to be done? I can't quite understand. Do you have any pics?

I just want to check if everything is OK with my boot.

:drunk:

What needs to be done? I can't quite understand. Do you have any pics?

I just want to check if everything is OK with my boot.

:drunk:

you just move the boot striker to stop the boot/hatch door rattling - this you can do without taking all the trim off by using a 10mm torx bit and a 10mm ring spanner to get in the gap between boot trim and striker screws

you just move the boot striker to stop the boot/hatch door rattling - this you can do without taking all the trim off by using a 10mm torx bit and a 10mm ring spanner to get in the gap between boot trim and striker screws

I think I got it sorted with the inserts underneath the parcel shelf. :smile:

Yesterday I've put some Valvoline grease on the striker. Just in case. Watched to see if the alignment was OK and it seems OK.

TNX anyway.

Similar Thread Suggestions