The Bee vs. Standard

dont think ive ever seen 2 LY clios parked side by side before. Its almost more than my screen can take, may need to switch it off for a bit, let it recover from the orgy of yellow-ness.

Your car looks like a weapon next to standard. I'd do my wheels white if I didn't have the stripes.

Hope you left a flyer.

Could be dirt, or my eyes... But thy look different colours :-S shows its quite hard to match I guess... Or just dirty lol

Epic though, love LY, always have always will! Also liking the white tbh, not 100% sure on the blade being white but doesn't look to bad.

Will

The white really sets the LY off, looks a lot more hardcore than the standard one.

Cheers yeah I didn't think he would do but everyone says wow looks a lot better white looks a lot meaner!!

Your car looks awesome man! Like a proper little cup racer. :smiley:

Have you found out who owns it yet?

Cheers thats the look I wanted :smiley:

No not yet lol.

I just wet myself!

Looking good.

Haha cheers :smile:

WOW, your RS looks much better :blush:mg:

Can you do me a favour, and measure how much centimeter you've got under the lowest point of your car to the street ?
In Austria you have to at least 11cm under your car (and 9cm at the Bumpers) and yours looks just perfect.

Thank you :smile:
Yeah I'll measure it over the weekend mate.

Love the cup racer look, great car bro.

Cheers :driveby:

Try and find the correct parking spot to take a pic from.

I will do the next weekend Im in as its too busy otherwise lol.

yours would look so much better without those sideskirts, imo.

I love the sideskirts. Looks a little lower from the sides and just adds an edge in my opinon :wink: also not many 200 hundreds have them :smile:

dont think ive ever seen 2 LY clios parked side by side before. Its almost more than my screen can take, may need to switch it off for a bit, let it recover from the orgy of yellow-ness.

it's a lot of yellow!! I reckon if it was summer time the wasps would all of collapsed around them with the excitment of what looks like 2 giant flowers haha.

Again WOW, amazing how good your car looks with the white wheels and front part.

Good job.

Your car looks like a weapon next to standard. I'd do my wheels white if I didn't have the stripes.

Hope you left a flyer.

Cheers, I reckon white speedlines what look nice :smile: I am slightly tempted to do white mirrors but think it will be too far.. maybe colour coded mirrors.

Could be dirt, or my eyes... But thy look different colours :-S shows its quite hard to match I guess... Or just dirty lol

Epic though, love LY, always have always will! Also liking the white tbh, not 100% sure on the blade being white but doesn't look to bad.

Will

Mine has about 3 months of dirt on it.. I pressure wash off the salt but having hadn't time for a full clean also my near side is an off colour thanks to a bad paint job im arguing about with renault :whatever:

I think it just makes it a bit wider and makes it stand out otherwise its a bit lost I feel on the standard one.

Neeeeeeeeeed that stance!!

Yes, yes you do!!! :jase:

Not really a fan of LY and white. Looks a bit soft.

The front 'blade' looks a bit naff too IMO.

Nice cars though.

I just think its different and before I got it I would of said the same but it looks more like the racer now and looks hard as nails :wink:

the wrap is going naff but it's getting painted soon. I love the blade but I wanted to be different they are all yellow and black and yeah it looks good but several in a line all the same... no individuality :wink: I'm not saying your opinion is wrong btw :hug1:

Seeing this has almost certainly helped me make my mind up about getting white wheels on my R27 for summer! Looks so good.

Seeing this has almost certainly helped me make my mind up about getting white wheels on my R27 for summer! Looks so good.

Do it :smiley: what wheels you doing white?

one thing your cars needs ... people may not like this .. but down with the masses

Roof Scoop!

This has crossed my mind so mucb but will get stick for that and how to attach? Itll be permenant and ruin resale! Haha

Bonnet Scoop would look sick IMO! :smile: I love your car so much Rich, I want to copy everything and have my own little 'Bee Replica! :wink: haha

+1 on the roof scoop idea mate i think it would look good too,debating one on mine also maybe a photoshop jobbie??

@ Richy - don't do the mirrors white, it is too much. That's why I had to change mine to gloss black. I personally think keep yours black too but maybe photoshop LY before going ahead with anything?