The Bee vs. Standard

I think my car must be liked at work as leaving work yesterday I saw a full fat 200 in liquid yellow with no cup pack but black speedlines haha. So thought id get some photos so I moved my car lol. No idea who the owner it's btw...

Standard
2012-03-06161118.jpg

Mine
2012-03-06161125.jpg

Together:
2012-03-06161241.jpg
2012-03-06161255.jpg
2012-03-06161332.jpg
2012-03-06161338.jpg
2012-03-06161512.jpg

Bit lower than standard haha
2012-03-06161348.jpg
2012-03-06161449.jpg

so glad I have white wheels now so that I'm different and better :smiley:

love the 2nd pic. dont leave it there to long as soon it will be blocked in by a fence.....lol

love the car

ps. go get a tissue noddie.....

Thanks everyone :smile:

My car does make me moist... :wink: its just so good lookin :smiley:

Yeah the blade is :worried: bodyshop damaged it but its ok as im taking the blade off for it to be painted :smile:

Possible de-wiper today depending on the weather.....

I do like the white touches, makes it different. I use to have white alloys on my ST, I wont be doing it again lol, you need to clean them all the time. What do you do to protect yours Richy?

Both look great, but yours looks like it's just come off the track! Looks like a proper racer!

I do like the white touches, makes it different. I use to have white alloys on my ST, I wont be doing it again lol, you need to clean them all the time. What do you do to protect yours Richy?

Yeah thats going to be an issue which is why these will be my summer wheels :smile: nothing at the moment but its get a good detail soon so will be protected :smile:

Both look great, but yours looks like it's just come off the track! Looks like a proper racer!

thats the look I wanted :smiley: haha. They are lovely as standard but I bought mine after working alongside the race clio and love that look :smile:

The white really sets the LY off, looks a lot more hardcore than the standard one.

Your car looks awesome man! Like a proper little cup racer. :smiley:

Have you found out who owns it yet?

WOW, your RS looks much better :blush:mg:

Can you do me a favour, and measure how much centimeter you've got under the lowest point of your car to the street ?
In Austria you have to at least 11cm under your car (and 9cm at the Bumpers) and yours looks just perfect.